Which Remap to go for?

mdonaldson

Jan 27, 2008
Souf East - Essex
Hi ya,

I've been reading up on allot of the remapping offered out there, and im stuck as to what to go for. I just want a remap that will deliver allot of umph! that will run happily on Seat stock bits...

Suggestions please.

Cheers,
Mark

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
There's a good few deals out there at the moment. Have a look over the sponsors sections

Being down south, AMD's "powerpack" deal might be worth taking

browner01

Mikey B
Oct 4, 2007
i have had my car flashed twice, one with APR and one with REVO. and in my opinion APR is very good.

im looking to get mine remaped soon and its APR for me

kenboon

May 28, 2005
Derby
I'm very happy with my custom code map, its very smooth and it just keeps pulling :) They also now offer the option of coming to your home or work and mapping your car there.

Ken

Nov 29, 2007
Mansfield, Notts
Go Custom-Code if your after a smooth feeling increase. P-Torque/Revo if you want somthing with a bit more kick (...well that's what I can make out from other threads).

I'm going Custom-Code later in the year.

gard_ian8

Mar 5, 2007
Another vote for Custom Code, I love mine!

They were also running a 33% discount, not sure when it expires tho

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
My AmD map is very good and they are doing a very good deal at the moment and as MORK said they are in Essex
You will need to upgrade the D/V though

mdonaldson

Jan 27, 2008
Souf East - Essex
Thanks for all your votes....

STILL undecided, I see people mention the AMD requires and upgraded Re-circ vavle, presumably the OEM part is crap under higher boost?

The revo - whats it like if you lift of mid boost does it judder I believe the CC one is allot smoother......... I want the KICK and the smoothness it seems u get more KICK in a REVO that a CC?

P-torque.co.uk

Mar 30, 2006
Wolverhampton
www.p-torque.co.uk
Thanks for all your votes....

STILL undecided, I see people mention the AMD requires and upgraded Re-circ vavle, presumably the OEM part is crap under higher boost?

The revo - whats it like if you lift of mid boost does it judder I believe the CC one is allot smoother......... I want the KICK and the smoothness it seems u get more KICK in a REVO that a CC?

Uprated DV is not a must, but is recommended when having a re-map.

It simply ensures boost reliability :)

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
just to muddy the water futher... jabbasport!

i think any of the companies mentioned will provide good remaps. if your concerned about smoothness try and get a ride in a mapped car first.

a friendly professional attitude from the garage is just as important imo.

browner01

Mikey B
Oct 4, 2007
the best thing to do would be to get a trial of each one, i done this and i am deffo going for APR

has anyone else got APR on their cupra r???

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise