What colour is your Aero kit??

NOZ

Hi all, I can't decide what colour to get my in FR with aero kit. I'm hoping some nice people will upload their own pics or stick in links to good pics or whatever, that will give me an idea of what each colour looks like with the kit.

If I've blatantly missed something that covers this already then sorry :whistle:

Thanks guys

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Hi all, I can't decide what colour to get my in FR with aero kit. I'm hoping some nice people will upload their own pics or stick in links to good pics or whatever, that will give me an idea of what each colour looks like with the kit.

If I've blatantly missed something that covers this already then sorry :whistle:

Thanks guys

Try the search function. There is a yellow one near the top of readers rides just now.

You may also want to consider the standard bumpers with Aero spoiler and skirts which looks better to many of us on here :)

6612271231.jpg

6612271244.jpg

6612271396.jpg

6612271234.jpg

6612271394.jpg

By the way, the best colours are as follows;

Red ;)
Black
White
Silver
Grey
Yellow

Shame SEAT don't do a nice metallic blue colour similar though for the FR/Cupra.

NOZ

Thanks djhorace! :)

I've seen silver and black in the flesh. So far I personally prefer silver, but I know there's quite a high chance that I'd prefer another colour if I saw it!! So this is why i've posted. I'll take a look at the readers rides section. I'm new to the forum so like I said, if I've made a pointless post I'm sorry but I'm pretty pants at navigating my way around here just at the mo.

Thanks again.

NOZ

Thanks alx_chung!

Spotted that one before in the readers rides section, did a little search.

Nice machine!!! :drool:

NOZ

YUM! YUM! YUM! [B)] my favourite colour so far!
I'd be very interested to see one of those bluey coloured ones wiht an aero tho

May 13, 2007
likeing the white myself. but the aero kit needs twin pipes just doesnt look right with one imao

NOZ

mmm that was nice whilst it lasted! :p The pics seem to have gone?

I drove past a lorry full of FR's this morning :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
So I just matched his speed for about 10 minutes looking at them all!! I caused quite a tail-back, but I didnt care :lol: Still can't decide what colour I want though..

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.