Ladies and Gents i present the first pics of the Mk3 Beeza Cupra (56k warning)

Tartanbeef

Jan 31, 2007
Finally after being on the site for sometime i have some pics :)

All feedback welcome [B)]

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

Tartanbeef

Jan 31, 2007
Cheers for the comments guys,its good to see that there hasnt been any negative feedback on it yet :D

ha ha the galanza is a diferent motor my mate hes one... love the beeza! where did you get the sticker above your cupra badge from?

Its Genuine,it was got from the nurberg ring.I dunno if i like it though,i might take it off?:think:

nads

Nice car buddy. Very clean. Yellow is by far theeeeeee best colour for a car :) Used to love my old Punto... Not because it was a Fiat obviously, but because it was a very sexual yellow :D

Prev

Dont do that....
Feb 3, 2004
C.I Guernsey
www.cicarscene.com
My old Beeza looks gorgeous. I miss it. Good job mate she is looking cleaner than ever.

The sticker about the cupra badge is the nurburgring and I got it at the nurburgring.

I think you should leave the sticker craig. Its the car's pride that it completed a lap of the hardest most brutal race circit in the world.

Tartanbeef

Jan 31, 2007
Hmmmmmmmm il consider it.You really dont want me to take it off do you?lol

Ive got better pics of it still to be uploaded,my internet connection is too slow to upload them though :(

--SEAT--IBIZA--

yours is mint but the astra spoiler is hideous, it looks like its covered itself in glue and ram raided halfords shop window. :drive2:

lol pmsl!!!!^^^ halfords is the chavests place ever! for the likes of drop out bums and 13yr old prego teen chavets that drive corsa's and CHAValers!! lol