Convoy To Brands On Sunday (Kent Side)

Mat

looks like i'll see you sunday now Mr Tris. Just managed to get it off!

Mat

dunno, he's just posted in a thread in "northen meets"

can you still pay at the gate on sunday??? i know its about £5 more, but with the short notice given, i doubt i can buy online and get tickets in time

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
i'll probably meet you guys on the bank as per usual. not long after 8.

Last edited:

Mat

8!!! ****ing hell, what time am i gonna have to set off! lol

wish i had saturday off to take Tris up on his offer of a Sofa for the night!

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
cool i'll be there !! im the bloke who drives a red LCR about 5"6 and dont say alot

just incase you forgot who i am :lol:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Not sure if this is of interest to you lot down in the Sarth!!. It's a VX bash so probably not.

HiQ’s Grays store in Essex this Thursday night (27 March) are describing what they call a fun evening of motor sport ahead of the weekend’s opening HiQ MSA British Touring Car Championship rounds at the nearby Brands Hatch circuit.

VXR will have on display one of its BTCC title-winning Vauxhall Vectra VXRs. Onslow-Cole will sign autographs and he and his team will also take part in a question and answer session.

As well, ten pairs of Brands Hatch BTCC tickets will be up for grabs and touring car race game simulators provided for fans to play on. HiQ will even lay on a barbeque for those attending, on a first come first served basis.

The event will run from 6.30pm-8.30pm. HiQ’s store is on London Road, Grays with parking available in the nearby Morrisons supermarket car park.

More info - http://www.btcc.net/html/generalnews_detail.php?id=881&PHPSESSID=b1f386db1d57c86d7b75b4b73dc2734a

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members