new wheels, what you think?

jacko18

AVI! pull your socks up!
Jul 11, 2007
Oswestry
www.bebo.com
just got my new wheels and stuck them on today. very pleased witht them! just need to get some center caps for them and im done! they are OZ superturismos with toyo proxes.

sorry the pics are sideways will sort that out later!

Photo-0030.jpg

Photo-0031.jpg

Photo-0032.jpg

JamesE

Nov 19, 2007
not a big fan of the super t's but they look awesome in white especially on blue!!!

Good choice mate!!!!:clap:

James

Dec 31, 2005
London
like the wheels, think the white shows the gap above the wheel more though so needs to be dropped more esp at the front, kinda agree above about the white looking a bit harsh but would look better with colour coded bump strips, or keep the grey bump strips and spray the wheels anthracite :)

jacko18

AVI! pull your socks up!
Jul 11, 2007
Oswestry
www.bebo.com
i like the wheels white as they show all the spokes i think with anthracite they dont look as good. done the dark wheels affect now wanted something completely diffrent. the keis were nice but felt the didnt suit the car. was never sure of them from as soon as i put them on.

D17KDB

Feb 11, 2008
Fife
Think they look great mate. Good choice.

I think the only change i would make is. Having them in silver instead of white.

blackcupra51

lower lower! lol

nice! i had them on my C2... like sed be prepared to be cleaning!!! nightmare!!! but do looks nuts when clean!

also when you put ur center caps in them be careful u dnt fold the clips over otherwise ull be loosing them!!

:)

rogers

rogers
Jan 8, 2006
bridgend, south wales
i had those on my cupra for a little while, they were the WRC's with carbon centre caps and red writing, the worst think i hav bought!! a absloute nightmare to keep clean so i soon got rid of them

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members