anyone got, or heard how good/bad this fmic is?

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
DanIbiza-smallICpipes2.jpg

:scary:

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
thats danny lads car of here hes done intercooler think there selling a full kit now he seems to be getting good temps of it to. best speaking to him

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Mind you you'l have to buy your own jubilee clips cos the ones they gave Mr D were the wrong size. As above the pipework on dannys is shockingly low, can do it much better than that if you take the time to do it properly. Mr D has done his better than that im sure he'l stick up some pics later

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
I looked at that Ebay add a while back, and it seems like that first picture the Intercooler is photoshopped on?? :-o
Or is that just me?

Mat

I would hope that that is photoshopped on. Bet the pipes catch at every bump in the road!

edit: or could it possibly be just a picture showing him offering all the pipework up before finally fitting it into its final position :shrug:

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Wow, my forge pipe has taken a beating, and thats no where near as low as the one in the pic.

Which reminds me, i must change my lower hoses and jubilees.

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Pmsl Internet warriors or what...

that pic was just after i just fitted the pipes and Clipped them up together...personally isnt a bodge tbh..

Its all help up with metal ties that should be put down as progress Picture,Which i did tell him...

My cars down 50mm on 16'' and that Pipe Do Not catch In any way or form...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

i did some searching and found a way to make My IC Pipe Route shorter...Just go behind the rad...

But that isnt the correct picture to use...as i was doing a guide for him i took loads of pics of it ''Half Finished''.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.