Intercooler fitting pipework

AJ©

Jan 19, 2008
Warwickshire
Having seen people say how bad the pipe work was underneath Danny lads car for his I/C I’m interested in seeing other peoples efforts as I was going to order the kit, but if its not a good fit I might save up more and get the forge set-up.

Cheers

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
if you read from that thread yesterday about danny's fmic. On the last page i have explained how i have done it. Will get you some pic's later as well. Forge is the way to go if u can afford it. But i couldn't as i ordered my tip and window reg as well. The fmic is good. I have noticed a big difference but im not going to start arguing over it. lol

May 2, 2006
if you read from that thread yesterday about danny's fmic. On the last page i have explained how i have done it. Will get you some pic's later as well. Forge is the way to go if u can afford it. But i couldn't as i ordered my tip and window reg as well. The fmic is good. I have noticed a big difference but im not going to start arguing over it. lol

still connecting to the squashed snorckel pipe...... you might as well run squashed pipe for all your pipework !

just buy the forge kit......... iv heard it gives you all a big d1ck :)

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
still connecting to the squashed snorckel pipe...... you might as well run squashed pipe for all your pipework !

just buy the forge kit......... iv heard it gives you all a big d1ck :)

So ur saying just because u have a forge one and you can afford it that everyone must have one and if they dont then i suppose its not good enough for u! Ppl buy what they can afford and since when did this site become about only having the best. Not everyone has deep pockets and goes big turbo with nos. We all know forge is amazing and the stuff is quality but compared to the stock one that was on my car im more than happy with the universal one for the time being. lets just drop the whole argument over who's and what is better. We know forge forge forge.

I dont plan on going bt so i wont need the forge one. And if i do then i will upgrade.

May 2, 2006
So ur saying just because u have a forge one and you can afford it that everyone must have one and if they dont then i suppose its not good enough for u! Ppl buy what they can afford and since when did this site become about only having the best. Not everyone has deep pockets and goes big turbo with nos. We all know forge is amazing and the stuff is quality but compared to the stock one that was on my car im more than happy with the universal one for the time being. lets just drop the whole argument over who's and what is better. We know forge forge forge.

I dont plan on going bt so i wont need the forge one. And if i do then i will upgrade.

^^^^ LMAO

i dont have a forge cooler :whistle:, kinda throws your little rant in the bin !

i have replied in the other thread of many regarding this cooler - read that

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
fair enough im wrong and i apologise but everyone is quick to slate this set up yet it does work better than standard so it cant all be that bad.