British GT Championship

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
It's really bumpy on the grass along that side, and has some sizeable drops and uneven bits. Its right where SCN parking is usually for the BTCC.

With the weather were having this weekend, i would imagine its pretty soaked through too making it soft as they say.

My fave circuit and my local too, hopefully I can make it over.

chungster

SCN Veteran
May 27, 2001
Bedfordshire, UK
Visit site
Mr god was it freezing up there today! started off with sleet and hail stones...and i didn't bring my brolly!

Anyhoo the weather did get better, ending up with clear blue skies in the afternoon albeit bitterly cold still.

Took over 500 pics with my new camera...my god is it different to my old one lol. Well impressed even if it is the starter DSLR model in Nikons range :p

Will post some pics up in a bit.

spoke to Piers and Amy who were still there (Team had packed up and left tho) and the car won't be ready for knockhill unfortunately. Rockingham is when they'll be back to give the Ferraris a challenge.

chungster

SCN Veteran
May 27, 2001
Bedfordshire, UK
Visit site
Right some of my pics - first proper play with the new camera! Been advised I need to practice alot more so may well go to Brands for BTCC lol.

DSC_0545.jpg

DSC_0582.jpg

DSC_0588.jpg

DSC_0593.jpg

DSC_0604.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

All of them are HERE if anybody wants to see my amateurish shots lol

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Nice pics guys. :) Looked like a cold one.

That Caddy van is amazing, two podiums! :D Can't see the old style one ever doing that, it seemed to be very light and bouncy at the rear last time I was it race in person. :blink: Mind you, it probably needed a bit of ballast in the back to sort that out.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.