Front Grille

joonspoon

175hp. 275lbs/ft.
Nov 18, 2006
Oxfordshire
where did you get the badgeless one? Looks cracking!!

I bought mine from this bloke (so did a few others on SCN).
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/goingfast-shop_W0QQsspagenameZL2QQtZkm

Looks like he doesn't have any grills for late models at the moment but it might be worth dropping him a line.
He was pretty good when I contacted him.
Got mine in early 2007 but I don't think the price has changed much since.
Delivery was less than a week, unpacked and fitted. No probs! :)
Finish is as it was out of the box.
Ignore the spot marks. Not paint chips, car needs a wash. :redface:

Regards Guy.

RadGrill.jpg

Fordy_FR

Oct 19, 2006
Gateshead
I got my grille on today, it's different to the one joonspoon has, it's still got the chrome on it, I think I might have got the wrong one because the picture on the website showed it as all black but I think it looks good anyway.

DSC00203.jpg

Fordy_FR

Oct 19, 2006
Gateshead
Thanks, took a better one today, it was pissing down when I took that last one so it was in a hurry. I'm not sure weather or not to paint the edge black or leave it chrome, what does everyone think?

DSC00204-1.jpg

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Thanks, took a better one today, it was pissing down when I took that last one so it was in a hurry. I'm not sure weather or not to paint the edge black or leave it chrome, what does everyone think?

DSC00204-1.jpg

I think chrome looks good! You obviously aren't convinced though so paint it black. :)

Fordy_FR

Oct 19, 2006
Gateshead
I think it suits the white but I'm thinking for when my cupra mirror covers come it might be better black, I'll have to wait and see + I'd probably make a mess of it if I tried anyway. I've already chipped my paint putting this one in :(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.