my 54 Plate cupra

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
righto as the user name sujests ive been here a while and it was decided upon due to the car being a 1litre arosa that took MANY guises over the nearly 4years i had it . the time came round that i wanted something a bit faster ...

so far fitted the tinted number plates , the headunit and half way through getting the sub wired up as well :D mini roof aerial on its way as well :D

IMG_4205-02.jpg

IMG_4206-01.jpg

IMG_4207-01.jpg

IMG_4208-01.jpg

IMG_4209-01.jpg

IMG_4211-01.jpg

IMG_4214-02.jpg

IMG_4219-01.jpg

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
petrol :lol: i think ive managed to average 24mpg :cartman: the best ive seen as an average was 36mpg and the worst was i put the foot down and see 4.9mpg :cartman:

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
petrol :lol: i think ive managed to average 24mpg :cartman: the best ive seen as an average was 36mpg and the worst was i put the foot down and see 4.9mpg :cartman:

I average 30mpg and thats wothout any motorway driving :) on a run on the motorway I can get about 38mpg. I defo noticed improved mpg after my remap.

Deleted member 13581

Looking good Craig.

Still got that big acceleration smile then? :lol:

walters

nice motor mate i test drove one off thease on the weekend and was mint way better than a polo gti :seatgod:

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
How's the sounds now Craig?

umm.. well ... got it back down to the house and then ran the negative lead and hooked it all up and nothing. out comes the volt meter and tested it , the power lead from the battery was giving power , but the remote lead wasnt . pulled the head unit out and there was power coming out of the remote lead at the head unit but it was gone by the rear of the car , so i re-crimped the endeds and tested again and it was till dead. went to my dads van and got about 5m of thin wire and crimped some ends onto that and didnt even bother running the cable through the car but hooked it to the head unit to the amp and bingo , it worked. so i can only assume theres a break in the remote lead somewhere along the length of the car so ... either way after all of that its now all working

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members