Stickered up!...but wait.......theres more!

danmay

Fast cars, shooting stars
Mar 25, 2007
Stafford
www.myspace.com
if everyone liked the same thing then the world would be a boring place, im being different, plus it only cost me about a tenner so its a cheap mod to make mine stand out.

so there lol

danmay

Mar 25, 2007
Stafford
www.myspace.com
no not yet, im gonna get the steels out the weekend and do some rough whitewalling with masking tape to see how it looks before splashing out and finding it looks crap, keep your eyes peeled the weekedn weather permiting ;)

danmay

Mar 25, 2007
Stafford
www.myspace.com
the hupcaps im looking at only cover the middle (old beetle ones) atm until i get the full moon jobbies from america which cover it all up, so im debating what colour to paint the steelies, either colour code them to the car (easier said than done with my bloody colour :lol:) do them white to match the whitewalls, gloss black for some shinyness or silver....hmm :think:

danmay

Mar 25, 2007
Stafford
www.myspace.com
thats what i was thinking originally til i did some more research into it and found more piccies!

think black tyre-whitewall-black gloss-chrome will be a killer combo

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
nothing wrong with being different... but they dont look placed well. all bunched together and the colours go against the yellow/black theme already on the car.

the scn one looks like it belongs the others .... look an afterthought.

nice wheels tho ;)

danmay

Mar 25, 2007
Stafford
www.myspace.com
thanks for the nice comments about the wheels, at least somebody apart from me loves them :D

i do however think that maybe having them done in just silver would look better, may look into this more then they'd match the SCN and the m6 autobahn one better

danmay

Mar 25, 2007
Stafford
www.myspace.com
righty ho, round two :D

finally got my custom stickers sorted and put on and a funny one which made me laugh too, now the window is finito :)

EDIT:::::::::THe sunoco one has moved down a bit an now matches up distance wise with the others, so they're evenly spaced now

the whole picture

Image009.jpg

The new additions

Image010.jpg

and the one that made me laugh, because its the most relevent one on there!

Image011-2.jpg

thats it with the stickers, done and doosted (thank fcuk for that i hear you cry :lol:)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.