Contract Hire 36 months 25K a year

kingkongsfinger

Feb 16, 2005
Bolton
Just been given some figures for contract hire. Need a new company car in Feb.

Maint. by my company, 3 years, 25K a year.

FRD Candy with 18's,bluetooth, tom tom lead and Ipod
£ 335.00+vat per month

Curpa as above (18's as standard) £ 375.00 + vat per month

This is an independant company not Seat (still waiting for them)

Anyone know any good companies to get a better quote from?:D

Cheers

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

i'm pretty sure you cant get bluetooth and tom tom pre-install together

and as for that price i can beat it hands down

Irfan

ghosty

Jun 14, 2007
essex
yep Irfan right about the BT and tomtom combo, can only have one or the other.

Irfan - i like your attitude dude! shame you didnt join the forum a few months earlier, i would have definatly come to pay you a visit regarding a new car.
g :D

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
I got finance through Seat Autoworld, no deposit for £330 (no vat) over 5 years. I considered lease, but as my company is paying (through allowances and mileage) wanted the flexibility to keep the car longer and perhaps own it one day. Also with any HP finance, after 2.5 years (mid term), i always have the option to hand the car back with no penaly payments etc (halves and thirds - Customer rights to cancel - see the small print on all HP finance agreements)

Hope this helps
Mike
57FRTDi, 18", BT, Armrest, Alu Trim, Muddies and Mats

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
I think my octavia vrs(10 weeks or so and counting) is coming in less than that with the dual xenons with integ washers, 18"s, arm rest, maxidot, airconned glove and armrest boxes, leccy rear windows and cruise control. granted thats with less than 20k quoted.

Mar 26, 2007
Norn Iron
I bought my leon FR outright for just over £400 a month for 3 years, if you go the extra hog you'll have a car to trade in at the end?!

DaveI

Oct 5, 2007
£303 + Vat per month is what I was quoted for a similar spec plus Convenience and Winter Packs. No maintenance.

moondevil

Sep 21, 2007
Maylandsea, Essex
Hi, returning member chiming in here. Left the Leon fold for a while, now back with a Zenith Grey FR DSG. Costing me £360 inc VAT on a 4 year 25k PCP. Think I was done, but needed the car in a hurry (went for one a dealer had in stock). This was through an independent leasing company (Eagle Oak). Also got full maintenance package, but that's costing £95 p/month :cry:

Got to be said though, the car is worth it [B)]

Spec: FR DSG, 18's, Convenience, Bluetooth, Airbag switch, side rear airbags.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise