Ad Lav's Ibiza... the last pics before she was sold! Page 43 & 44!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
IMG_2143.jpg

Still more loading - 5MB a picture!! :D

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Car looks amazing mate, you really did a good job :)

If i was the new owner i'd probably get the interior retrimed in leather and alcantara and go crazy with performance mods!

scooby slayer

Aug 24, 2005
wakefield
to be honest i cant believe you've sold it for a mk3 golf maybe im missing something but the ibiza was gorgeous and the golfs look old and knackered hope you dont regret it mate

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Car looks amazing mate, you really did a good job :)

If i was the new owner i'd probably get the interior retrimed in leather and alcantara and go crazy with performance mods!

Cheers :D

I don't think he's got that in mind - who knows!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
to be honest i cant believe you've sold it for a mk3 golf maybe im missing something but the ibiza was gorgeous and the golfs look old and knackered hope you dont regret it mate

Bought a house and got the moving date today - all have to make sacrifices sometimes, i'll be back with something better in time :D

Last edited:

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
fantastic pics, wish the owner would say who they are, they are prob scared with everyone being so protective over this car!

he better live up to the standard already set by ad, or else i may pay him a visit ;)

Haha! Look after it or else.... ;)

:brucelee:

:lol:

Well we're having a meet tomorrow night (Friday) so there may be pictures of Ad's car with the new owner......keep your eyes peeled people! ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.