window tint opinions?

holmesy55

Feb 15, 2007
Northern Ireland
Ok i know there are hundreds of threads on window tinting but cant really find what im looking for.

Am getting my windows tinted in the next week or two and was going to get a light tint on the front and a medium tint on the rears. Starting to have doubts now and am considering just a light tint all round? Just not sure about having darker windows on the back compared with the fronts. :shrug:

What are peoples thoughts? Any pictures would be helpful.

Oh and if anyone wants to photoshop for me feel free!

35l9gn8.jpg

Cheers.

Last edited:

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
I had pimp tints imported from japan on my rears and clear on the front...ive grown out of i dont want no one to see me phase so i have taken it out and am back to standard looks better that way too....euro style :)

Andybon

BOOYAH!!!
Nov 1, 2007
St Helens
Personally id go for a light smoke all around, Will make people look at it and think whats been done to it. Nice and subtle

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
yea a subtle tint all round is what I would do. Looks a bit funny with just the rears done.

Adam8747

Apr 13, 2008
Newcastle / Norwich
what are the legality of fronts being tinted i heard its illegal to have the fronts tinted at all???

Im pretty sure the law is 30% on the fronts. A professional will know when you get it done.

Light smoke all round would look much more tasteful i feel.... Dark Dark back one look a bit tacky imo:rolleyes:

Ibiza02

Oct 7, 2006
North East
haha:)mine was better until it is now lol:)

where you being allday emailed you at work earlier where ya out at the site?

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
I see, you must be in the denial stage, acceptance will come next ;)

Yeah mate been out on site all day and what a dy for it 25'c at 1pm :) , just got back in to check emails...

T11OM F

As a window tinter with my own business on a silver car, i would go

light on the front, (illegal)
and 35% (smoke) on the fronts

This will give a subtle yet tinted look!

josh263uk

Waiting for the sunshine!
Aug 13, 2007
Saarland Germany
I quite like the darker tint on the rear and less on the front. I had a Mini like this and also a Fabia VRS, cant find a picture of the Fabia, but this is what the Mini looked like.

DSC00323-1.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise