Starting to Mod my Ibiza! :)

DAB_88

Guess I will not be driving my car for a while... Practically written it off now.. Just waiting to see if it is actually written off by my insurance company...

DAB_88

87f64fad763c.jpg

92699e1cc4b8.jpg

d46fa2a4ceae.jpg

4fcd6f9d14e7.jpg

ecd01ae943c2.jpg

f234b6dff13a.jpg

DAB_88

They said they will let me know with 3 days... Something like that... I'm in shock of what happened still... I gave my best mate a seriously bad whip lash on her shoulder and neck... I feel soo bad about what I done... It was basically careless driving and all my fault...

Guess this thread is pretty much useless now since I might not have a Ibiza to mod anymore... Was really nice finally joining a car forum is well and was really looking forward to doing all the mods and learning stuff whilst asking for help and suggestions... Ah well...

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 13581

As said mate.

You cant be replaced, a car can be.

Looks a sore 1. Hope the insurance company are kind to you.

DAB_88

Thanks guys... Really do hope its not a write off and that they can get it fixed soon...

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
To be fair I think it looks worse than it is. From the pics I can see its obviously new bumper, new wing, bonnet maybe? slam panel and scuff on the rear bumper. I'd like to have thought it'd be alright! We've repaired worse on older cars than that. :)

Hope it gets sorted soon and that insurance don't mess around like they normally do.

DAB_88

Thanks guys... Just went to pick my courtesy car up... and well... I really hoped it wouldn't be one of these, but... I got a KA Luxury 1.3 silver... I was hoping for the ZetecS parked next to it, but they said I had a small engine and can only have 1.2s and 1.3s *sigh* nice downgrade from 1.4 100bhp... Ah well... Its got leather seats and interior...

Inspectors from the insurance company are going to look at my on the 13th and I should hear from them on the 15th so.. Hopefully it be good news...

Aimez

damn that looked painful, if its written off will you get another ibiza? Hope they don't mess about for ages, I had a n accident about 3 months ago and they still haven't decided whos to blame! They did fix it quick but mine wasn't as bad as that.
As long as your okay and you have a car to get you about

silversport

1.4 Power....
Feb 12, 2008
Thanks guys... Just went to pick my courtesy car up... and well... I really hoped it wouldn't be one of these, but... I got a KA Luxury 1.3 silver... I was hoping for the ZetecS parked next to it, but they said I had a small engine and can only have 1.2s and 1.3s *sigh* nice downgrade from 1.4 100bhp... Ah well... Its got leather seats and interior...

I had a KA before i got my ibiza, it was brilliant fun (yeh i know its a KA and a ford) but it was awesome round the roundabouts.... hmmmm maybe thats why i went through so many front tyres and lower suspension arms in my KA :lol:

bazzaric

Hey buddy. Glad to hear your OK. Lesson learnt and hopefully you will get a nice replacement in the next few weeks if it is written off.

DAB_88

Guess its not looking good now... Going to hear from the engineer from the insurance company tomorrow... Going to also pay a visit to my car and get a few things from it hopefully like my head unit, tools from the back, maybe ask nicely for the alloys etc... Basically going to salvage what I can get... Anybody need some bits from a 56 Seat Ibiza DAB Sport? Engine cover, spare wheel etc... Hahaha!!

*sigh* summer without my Ibiza :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
You could actually split the full car and sell it in bits, either on here on ebay etc other car forums

Real shame what happened to the car, but least your okay thats the main thing!

Get a list up of what your allowed to salvage and people may make you some cash :)