Beeping from door on hard left...

...just seeing how grippy my new doba is in a carpark tonight i put it into a full left lock and give it a little, as the cornering force built up to full effect my door beeped at me, cheeky little thing i thought so i did it again and held it and it beeped twice. Does anyone know what this could be or should i just disipline my door to be quiet...

its a 2.0 16v sx if you need to know that.

Thanks in advance, Dave

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
Lol id tell it 2 shut the f**k up!any way its telling you your oil is low but it may not be that low as you were going at a bit of speed and all the oil will have gone to one side of the engin

DanH

Eh? surely its beeping for a reason! Top it up i would! Mine did the same the other day and it was low... unless you want no oil in your engine? :confused:

bizaman

I am The BOFH
Feb 23, 2005
Satans Layby
bizaman.blogspot.com
Well it was all of a second, nd it wasnt that i was nailing it, i was jsut cornering really hard in a car park to check the grip. it only happend that once, its fine on the road as i dont drive like a twit on the roads.

That makes no difference! Starving your engine of oil is still starving your engine of oil! CHECK IT! Then top it up! Otherwise you will kill it! And then come on here and ask why!

No offence but you need to do it!

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
I don't think it's to do with engine oil

I think you will find it is your brake fluid that is a little low and by sloshing it to one side you are activating the low fluid warning

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise