Bye bye FR Hello VRS

Nov 6, 2007
Newark
Do you ever get like wine sound after about 5 mins of driving that lasts about i would say no more than a few seconds happened on my tdi arosa also

Adam8747

Apr 13, 2008
Newcastle / Norwich
A big one that goes on tracks and has about 15 carriges!

Yea on Tuesday.I was on the train mate trying to get back to the Toon. I saw a white one on my journey across newark when I was walking to the other station

scooby slayer

Aug 24, 2005
wakefield
i always find its a bastrd to clean especially the back bumper just where the boot is theres always a few dribbles that look shite

although ive just debadged mine apart from the fr badges and it looks good, next for me is 312mm upgrade and maybe cupra front bumper and alloys

Nov 6, 2007
Newark
i always find its a bastrd to clean especially the back bumper just where the boot is theres always a few dribbles that look shite

although ive just debadged mine apart from the fr badges and it looks good, next for me is 312mm upgrade and maybe cupra front bumper and alloys

I find the black wheels to clean the worst. Can never get them clean always miss abit or they have like film over them where the water has dryed

Nov 6, 2007
Newark
Had to pick up some stone the other day, was very low looks alot better :p
Photo0228.jpg

Getting better

Photo0222.jpg

Nov 6, 2007
Newark
Well I give her a good clean. washed, waxed and hoover and looks like a million $$$ lol, I am starting my new job a seat soon, so will get a car so it will have to go, really going to miss it :-(

DSC04138.jpg

DSC04145.jpg

DSC04147.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members