Red Rum's Fr Tdi - lower

revo

GAME OVER
Aug 13, 2006
Belgium
revo.forumpro.fr
Got a photoshop done of what will probably be the next thing i do, just because its easier and cheaper than the smoothing

low4copyxm2.jpg
[/
I love it!!!!!!:-o

mpm1987

Spanish Donkey
Mar 10, 2006
very nice! good work!! love the wheel colour, share the wheel colour secret!

Red Rum

Using "the fuel of Satan"
Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Im going to be refurbing the wheels next week and would like some opinions and/or ideas. I was thinking about doing the lip of the rim in yellow or doing the centre caps yellow. Any ideas?

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Im going to be refurbing the wheels next week and would like some opinions and/or ideas. I was thinking about doing the lip of the rim in yellow or doing the centre caps yellow. Any ideas?

Leave them as they are or sell them to me! :D

Your car looks MINT as it is! What coilies do you have mate? Are they FK's?

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
lol the coilies are fk konigsports. Theyre mint like, corners like a touring car. I want it a bit lower like, might take the cups out yet, still unsure.

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
I like the colour they are now, i was just looking for something different to do with em.

I would do them, its just that im coming off nightshift shortly and i can only fit mine in before i come off like.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
So what are you going to do then mate, just a refurbe with the same coloure?

If you can fit them in the next time your on nights (or at any other point realy) that would be great. I'm sure I could sort you out woth some beer tokens ;)

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Yeah, just doing them the same colour. Theyre a bit tatty at the moment, a few chips and a bit dull.

If nights come back on ill give you a shout and ill defo be able to do them. What colour would you want? Weve just got a contract to do the paint for ferrari alloys, which is a really bright silver. Maybe that would look good.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
If nights come back on ill give you a shout and ill defo be able to do them. What colour would you want? Weve just got a contract to do the paint for ferrari alloys, which is a really bright silver. Maybe that would look good.

I like the darker colour they are now so something quite close would be good. If you could do them I'd owe you a huge faver (as well as some beer tokens of course).

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Think im just going to leave them alone. tbh it seems like it would be trying to hard and that usually ends up looking sh!te.

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Yea i think the wheels look great as they are. However if you still wanted to try out the yellow lip you could use motor bike tape. If it doesn't look good you can just peel it off

Red Rum

Jun 29, 2007
Durham
Just got another photoshop done by a mate of mine. I recently found out about a place that does really good resprays and dirty cheap prices, so this is another thing im adding to my, "to do" list. Lack of funds is really doing me head in at the moment lol

white1.jpg