Sportrider - Black Magic, Zenith Grey or Emocion Red?

Timm

Feb 25, 2008
Notts
black is a good colour especially as it is metallic black aswell but as everyone else says its a b**ch to keep clean!

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

I was originally going to go for zenith grey, then they had a black one in the showroom yesterday which looked very smart - but I must admit to being put off by the comments about difficulties keeping it clean - which is said of all black cars to be fair! Then there's red ... just to complicate things further. I could have lunar grey too but have kind of discounted that.

Need to make the decision tomorrow :confused:

If you havent already baught one make sure you give me a call for a price

Irfan

james12

Apr 10, 2008
ive just ordered a 1.9 tdi sportrider in red get it next wednesday......anyone know if they have tailpipes? ive only seen the front of them they do have front and rear fr bumpers plus they are not on seat uk website yet!!

james12

Apr 10, 2008
would like chrome tailpiper finishers! lol....i will meausure the diameter of them then buy 2 to fit over them

999-helps-cal

Red Rum

Where did you get the black alloys from, It looks amasing on the black magic ibiza?

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
I have a black Mk4 at present (which is amazing when clean, but a right royal pita to keep it that way) which is going next week and is being replaced by a red Sportrider

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.