Which websites do I get Tyres from?

sydoggkdy

Jan 23, 2008
Kirkcaldy!!
www. tyre-shopper .co.uk, but if you want cheaper tyres what i do is i get the price that they quote you for the tyres fitted at a local garage, then phone that garage n tell them you got tht price n theyl normaly do one better.

lol its sneaky, but if u go through tyres like me u need to save money whereever u can :p

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Just get a decent price online, then go along to your local tyre place and get them to beat or match the price.
That way you get a good price and no hassles of having to get anything delivered ;)

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
what size you after??

i bought a pair of toyo proxes 4 for my cupra (205/40/17) couple of weeks backs for £55 each off www.topgear.co.uk

I got 4 Toyo Proxes 4 off ebay for £208 delivered, ebay user wheelbase, i ordered 3pm one day, they arrived 9am the day after.

I was looking at these as my replacement tyres once the Pirelli's are at the end of their life...hate the damn pirelli's they put on at the dealers :ban:

Can you guys tell me how good the TOYO's are? :shrug: Although it's a cheaper tyre i've heard good things bout TOYO's :rolleyes:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.