greggz

:drive1::scary::cop::thumbd:
DSC00285.jpg
DSC00279.jpg
DSC00282.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn258/greggz1986/DSC00278.jpg

CHEERS FOR SORTN ME OUT ON GETTIN PICS UP ON THIS THING 2:worship:

dancupra

That car looks familiar..... i think its Triple D's (spanny's) old car.........in which case it had a hybrid turbo from allards on it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

dancupra

oh forgot to say..... you do realise if it is his old car you WILL need a FMIC on there to keep the inlet temps down due to the turbo producing so much boost...... hi boost = high inlet temps......

are you located in ireland?

greggz

it is his old car i am situated in N.ireland yes...
what is fmic?
as this car has been on the road nearly a year now?

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
FMIC = front mounted intercooler. Found on the Cupras. You'll need it running a hybrid turbo.

You can also buy them from Forge or Allards.

mpm1987

Spanish Donkey
Mar 10, 2006
old spannys motor, or triple D or whatever he was called, bit of a nobber if you ask me.

Lovely car though, went well, turbo spool up used to sound great once it was going, lots of soot out the back aswell!! look after it!!

greggz

i will be lookin after it dont worry its my new pride and joy at the minite i dnt think there is as big an intercooler in it but am definitly going to save some bucks and get that forge 1 that was in it, it looked well even tho it was smashed lol. yeah the car was put together with no expense spared every part in it was new

p.s. does any one know if it will damage the car not having this type of intercooler in it?????????? i just thought it brought the bhp down a bit

KarenCaren

Nice ride. Can I know what mod you already put up in there? Also what do you use in cleaning because yours looks really clean.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
p.s. does any one know if it will damage the car not having this type of intercooler in it?????????? i just thought it brought the bhp down a bit

The temperatures will have been quite high - especially when giving it some welly.

I dont know if it would do any lasting damage though.....

Where's devonmikeyboy? He'll know! :D

greggz

i just wash it with a spoonge good shampoo shamy leather and then polish and have waxed it 2

Does any one have an email for Tripple D?????????

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise