B3NNYs Flash Red K03 Hybrid Ibiza Cupra - First Hybrid logs (WMI Installed)

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
That beeza is simply awsome,just what im after.[B)]

Sorry wont be for sale until next year unless somthing comes up i really like.

That is a brilliant example of a Mk3! And REALLY low mileage! I thought mine was good on a 53 plate (just done 31,500 miles) but yours is certainly better! And looks a lot more bling! nice work! :thumbup:

Just clocked 42k now, still not bad for a Y plate :D

very nice love the enginebay:)how uch boost are you on?
and the catch how much for it?hard to fit?

Currently im spiking at ~23psi tailing off to ~14psi at the redline.

The catch tank cost me ~£70 once i had got the pipes aswell, its not hard to fit once you know what to remove and where to connect the pipes up.

I found this thread pretty helpful. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=134637&highlight=catchtank

Thanks for all the comments :thumbup:

Last edited:

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
how have you held your cone in place?

The filter is pretty well wedged behind the battery, i used a zip tip secured around the neck of the maf and then secured to the bottom of the engine bay to stop any up and down movment. Its pretty secure been running it for over 6 months with zero maf issues.

car looks mint mate!! did you notice much difference with the ecs n75?

I did yeh, it wasnt a massive difference but the boost to seemed come in abit harder and hold a tad longer.

Again thanks for all the comments. :thumbup:

Mat

Can't believe I missed this thread. Clicked the link in your sig

Sweet looking car mate

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Ta very muchly mate.

shes having a full exterior detail sunday which im hoping will enhance her some more.

Pics to follow....

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Had the car booked in today with Tyler Owen (also a member) for a full exterior detail and de-swirl.

The day kicked off at 9.30am where Tyler gave her a good rinse and then got the gilmore (SP) for a touch of snow foam.

No before shots im afraid as we was busy gassing and Tyler had already started!

IMGP0366.jpg

IMGP0367.jpg

After being rinsed and dryed she was ready for a session with the clay bar.

IMGP0368.jpg

After another rinise she was ready to be taped up and the start of the machine polishing.

IMGP0380.jpg

IMGP0379.jpg

A shot of the menacing swirls that were to be removed.

IMGP0373.jpg

The Master himself at work...

IMGP0381.jpg

Last edited:

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
While Tyler set about the machine polishing this gave me a good chance to get on with the engine bay as it was looking abit tierd after a few weeks neglect.

The header tank was quite badly faded but with abit of elbow grease it was soon back to form.

IMGP0400-1.jpg

A poor shot of the engine bay although still pretty shiney it was nowhere what it should be like.

Before :

IMGP0383.jpg

After:

IMGP0385.jpg

IMGP0399.jpg

IMGP0401-1.jpg

The engine bay in total took me the same amount of time it took Tyler to machine polished the whole car which was near enough 2hrs!:-o

Last edited:

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Heres a few shots of the afters, we finished at approx 6pm so in total about an 8.5hr detail.

IMGP0394.jpg

IMGP0396.jpg

IMGP0389.jpg

IMGP0390.jpg

IMGP0392.jpg

In all her glory..

IMGP0391.jpg

I`d like to say a massive thank you to Tyler Owen, he done a supurb job at a fantastic price.

Cheers Bud!:clap:

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Looking awesome as usual. :D

Nice to see the bits you got off me came up alright, was a bit worried they were lost forever to dullness.

Cant wait to see it next weekend. :D

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Cheers fellas,

It certinatly makes one hell of a differance and to me looks even better in the flesh. Id recommend Tyler highly, He travled to me which was also included in the price.

Phil, I read one of your previous posts on what to use on the metel work, i was just using autosol at first but opted for a coat of megs NXT metel polish on top and it works an absolute treat. I was very impressed with the end results.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Yeah it works alright doesnt it, i've got a 3 pack of Briliant metal polish coming which i'll try out before saturday if i get my cam cover back.

Cupra_Martin

pschhhhtttttt!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
i need this doing to my car, and seeing your bay has given me a kick up the backside haha, looks amazing, can see plenty of elbow grease got used that day, im off to start myn now haha

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Cheers guys, makes all the time and money seem more worth while with all the positive comments from fellow enthusiasts :D