polished rocker covers,etc etc

Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
you have been on this site for less than a month so no one knows you, you have to expect them to be cautious as the parts aint cheap, and yes before you say it i know you have said send something small but its still not right. and before you go slagging any one off even me for saying this but i would think twice. you wont last 2 mins. im suprised admin havin picked up on this yet as i can expect a few posts of yours to be deleted.

you have used other forums so you should know that abuse is not liked!

oh an you aint getting my parts because i can do it myself! (in the nicest possible way)

keevins

abuse???? would abuse not be being slagged off for being scottish?? all i was trying to do was help people out and i got abuse,hadnt said anything offensive or inappropriate. but im being made out to be the bad 1 for taking offence to abuse, is that not human nature?

anyway its water off a ducks back,but i will think twice about "offering my services agin"

pontiac_andy

Sep 28, 2007
good-times.webshots.com
keevins i dont blame you not offering your services anymore.people have been saging this person off really bad,i have not got a special seat but i have got a yank (pontiac lemans) its a shame i didnt have my rocker covers off because you could have done them.
i do understand people not wanting to send them in the post but you are offering a exchange aswell and people just cant trust anyone in this world.

by the way looks a good company you work for.i could do with one of those pumps to take gas out of bottles and transfer it into my lpg classic

keevins

fink they might be a bit big for your needs.lol they pull oil from miles under the north sea

Jordan20vt

Mk3 20VT
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
abuse???? would abuse not be being slagged off for being scottish?? all i was trying to do was help people out and i got abuse,hadnt said anything offensive or inappropriate. but im being made out to be the bad 1 for taking offence to abuse, is that not human nature?

anyway its water off a ducks back,but i will think twice about "offering my services agin"

In post 14 you said you were not Scottish WTF?

I am looking to get my rocker cover polished or sprayed was thinking matt black?

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
guys you do know this all kicked off a year ago?

interesting guy tho from reading his posts!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise