FR 550 remapped!

mikey-typer

May 23, 2008
Its mapped :clap: 212.5 BHP @ 4032 and 335.1lb/ft @ 2507 :D Only been for a short drive but feels loads quicker turbo spools up quicker loads more power all across the rev range!

brad1

i dont think the mk2 fr tdi 170 go up 230bhp, the max i thought was around 212bhp ?
due to dpf issues

mikey-typer

May 23, 2008
The ride is fairly similar appears to be a little less body role when cornering quickly looks loads better!

Al

Aug 29, 2005
i dont think the mk2 fr tdi 170 go up 230bhp, the max i thought was around 212bhp ?
due to dpf issues

Rip out the DPF and enjoy. The vacuum pipes if taken off and sealed up wont cause the ECU to throw an error. Add a turbo back exhaust and decent filter to get a decent amount out of it via a remap, and chase STi's in a straight line ;)

Damn sure I would have that done if I had a 170 TDi....

cojjer

old enough to know better
Sep 28, 2005
Leicester innit
Hey Mike

I've still got the Green Panel filter off my Leon. If the mkII is same you can have it off me. Special Price for you!!!!

Cojjer

mikey-typer

May 23, 2008
Still waiting for some feedback on removing the dpf! Guy at syealth racing said they hadnt done one yet and miltek were waiting for some results! That will be my next step though if it proves to be worth it! To be be fair not sure a standard ST would pull that much on me now! The FR now feels as quick as my CTR FN2 and that used to have sts!

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
Rip out the DPF and enjoy. The vacuum pipes if taken off and sealed up wont cause the ECU to throw an error. Add a turbo back exhaust and decent filter to get a decent amount out of it via a remap, and chase STi's in a straight line ;)

Damn sure I would have that done if I had a 170 TDi....

Still waiting for some feedback on removing the dpf! Guy at syealth racing said they hadnt done one yet and miltek were waiting for some results! That will be my next step though if it proves to be worth it! To be be fair not sure a standard ST would pull that much on me now! The FR now feels as quick as my CTR FN2 and that used to have sts!

think he was talking about Impreza's STI's

FR Ste

Mike,

Who did you get to do the remap? Thinking of getting mine done.

mikey-typer

May 23, 2008
Alright cojjer (AKA batman) didnt realise it was you im a bit slow at the moment:shrug: Wifey saw me this morning and explained:redface: Im going boarding on sat morning if your interested?? Going early to beat the rush:clap:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise