Where to fit Cruise control

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
take a look it says they are.. and it will not void warranty takin your car there as everybody has to stick to rules and regs i didt take my 1.4 to the steelers and i still my warranty stuff done under warranty... they didt even see my book at all.. lol

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Cruise control can be done no problems (on the PD engined cars anyhow). I have done a few now.

sandeep

Cruise Control in Northampton

I recentle had cruise control fitted to my Ibiza Cupra tdi about 2 months ago. I used a place called vwcruise.com to fit it. £175 + call out fee, all in. They are based in London and I live in Northampton, so they charged £35 call out fee, £210 all in with parts (not bad I thought). A guy called Gareth who owns the company and his collegue came. They fitted it within the hour. I watched the whole time and I have to say I would not want to attempt it myself. Lots of stripping apart plastic trim, steering wheel, soldering of wires and wires galore. While Gareth was working on the inside of the car his collegue was underneath the bonnet feeding wires in. These guys really know there stuff. Finally they got their laptop out and activited the cruise control, works brilliant. Plus they use OEM parts, swapped the old indicator stalk for a new one with the cruise controls on it.

I would recommend these guys without hesitation.

Phil MC

Ibiza mkIV TDi FR 2008
Mar 5, 2004
Kirkie
Visit site
Northampton Cruise Control Fit?

Hi Techie,

I'm collecting my new Ibiza TDi Cupra 06 plate (New to me anyway 25K) this Saturday (2nd Aug 08) from around Bedford and will be passing Northampton on my way home (Scotland) with it.

Is there any way that if you had a Cruise Control kit you could possibly fit it for me some time from 10am onwards?

I know it's a bit of a long shot, but I could kill two birds with one stone and it would be doing me a MASIVE favour in the process :D.

I'd be more than willing to pay your usual rate plus something for your inconvenience?

Yours hopefully,

Phil

markthommo_84

Sep 10, 2006
England
my dad fitted cruise in my 54 plate FR TDI for my birthday, cost him about £80 for the parts and wiring.
he's since installed it to my mam's 2008 1.2 12v!! not many 1.2s out there with cruise control i imagne.