Anybody with a Cupra 180??

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
welcome to the site :wave: get it remapped but as stated before ul need to uprate the boosch recirculating valve for a forge 007 or simular and also recommend the green cotton pannel filter replacement for your paper standard part also use the search button on the n249 block out and then id get some coilovers with rear spacers and the list honestly goes ON and ON and ON and in some case FURTHER!

great cars SO underRATED! with a few lil mods theyre vertually faultless unless your a faggot and dont like rattles in the interior :p

Proff_CUPRA 180

Jun 12, 2008
West Midlands
Ric 2001- Thats mint mate and im lovin that stance, you have give me the urge to lower mine nw too:D

i gotta say ive had mine a few weeks now and im already toying with the idea to get a re-map, then it will be a serious weapon:)

I want it to be more vocal too, so im thinking complete system including manifold and Forge 'split r' re-circulating DV, and either a panel filter or induction kit.

Ric 2001

Need an ID-ten-T form
Ric 2001- Thats mint mate and im lovin that stance, you have give me the urge to lower mine nw too:D

i gotta say ive had mine a few weeks now and im already toying with the idea to get a re-map, then it will be a serious weapon:)

I want it to be more vocal too, so im thinking complete system including manifold and Forge 'split r' re-circulating DV, and either a panel filter or induction kit.

Cheers for the compliment.. I'd go for a panel filter than a CAI, I wish I'd never bothered with one as the standard one as bang on. I'd go with a green panel filter.

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
I was told this by techie, he's worked for VAG as a master tech for years.

I had a PD130 Sport with an AmD 172bhp ECU and wanted to do the same thing...ended up leaving it in :(

Proff_CUPRA 180

Jun 12, 2008
West Midlands
forge split R

No probs, its identical to mine, apart from the trick mods of course lol. Just a query- does the forge 'split r' still dump boost into the atmosphere, creating efectively a blow off valve and recirculating valve in one unit??

dancupra

Pretty much all the usual mods have been listed so far in this thread, failing that look at Rashcupra's thread as hes had nearly all of them anyways ;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.