bhp figures post remap?

cupradriver

"bhp figures post remap?"

if someone with a standard PD130 asked another person how much power they have gained after a re-map - personally, I'd expect just that. Not how much power the car is pushing after having a whole engine replacement.

"you have a long way to go to catch up with a few members on here with 260bhp+ lol!"

nah, I think i'll stick to the re-map. If i want more power, I'd rather have it in a more secured environment (ie the new M3..hopefully next year...hopefully!) 260bhp is a little on the daft side IMO, as you'll never feel the full benefits of the power. fun, i'll grant them that. but a tad daft.

sooty22

sooty22
Dec 28, 2006
nera richmond north yorks
very true tall-paul and cupradriver i would love to see what happens to the m3 when put against a 260+bhp diesel i think it would be more fun i the diesel any ay and a much cheaper and more fuel/tax efficint car to! especialy when the m3 gets left!!!!!!

T. Spark

"bhp figures post remap?"

if someone with a standard PD130 asked another person how much power they have gained after a re-map - personally, I'd expect just that. Not how much power the car is pushing after having a whole engine replacement.

"you have a long way to go to catch up with a few members on here with 260bhp+ lol!"

nah, I think i'll stick to the re-map. If i want more power, I'd rather have it in a more secured environment (ie the new M3..hopefully next year...hopefully!) 260bhp is a little on the daft side IMO, as you'll never feel the full benefits of the power. fun, i'll grant them that. but a tad daft.

Are you a little special? Youve just shot yourself?! All these stats are with a remap, some with exhausts added, filters, air intakes etc. Not "whole engine replacements"

They asked how much power people have after a remap, and people have answered, what the hell is wrong with that?! Seems to me as if you either are on here just to cause trouble or mis-read the first thread and are now trying to get out of it! haha!

So, whats the point in 210bhp? If 260bhp is too much power? Either way id own your Cupra ;)

Wassy

Eat my soot!
May 20, 2004
Coagh, N.Ireland
can't speak for the rest of the lads here, but the figures i quoted (187bhp + 317lbft) are with filter, intake, FMIC and stage 2 remap. car had been remapped orginally to around 170bhp but after the FMIC was fitted it was taken to get remapped again to take advantage of the FMIC, spent most of the day trying to get the map right, (upping the fueling, boost etc) and hey presto. The day it was rolling roaded a leon cupra tdi 150 (remapped) hit 188bhp + 308lbft while a golf 1.8T 150 (remapped) hit 181 so in the grand scheme of things i don't think 187bhp is too far off the mark. Though as quick as it is, its still no match for my remapped 330CD.

T. Spark

^^^^^

Agreed!

A standard 330CD you might have the edge mate, but mapped! hell they must be quick!

shaun_dj

Sorry new to this site looking to get a TDi 160 soon, may sound abit simple but could someone tell me what FMIC is?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise