WTCC - Brands Hatch

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
I know there's been a sort of thread going on with the Brands or Oulton thread, but I thought I'd make life slightly easier for people and try to separate the info. So who's off to Brand Hatch on Sunday then?

1. mrcoyote
  2. tris
  3. F2 Stu
  4. jwmurdoch85
  5. Loose Torque
  6. Pesders

So those of you who are going anyone fancy the normal spot on the South Bank?

Pesders

Mk2 Leon TDi and Mk1 MX-5
Jul 16, 2008
Sounds good to me. I don't know what the usual spot on the South Bank is though....

Peter

p.s. picked the car up today. Am a happy bunny

I dont know what to do, I am on nights tonight 1800-0600 then the same again tomorrow (sunday), do I come home at 6 get changed and go to the WTCC, OR, go to bed...life is just sooo hard!!

jwmurdoch85

Jul 7, 2007
Maidstone, Kent
Yup I'll be there, South Bank sounds good to me, looked fairly quiet when I flicked the qualifying on Eurosport earlier...

I'll be there for 9am as I have a ticket for the pit walk...luckily it's not much of an early start!

Pesders - following link (clicky here) might help, I've only been to BTCC and normally we end up behind the Seat pits but this is the normal spot from what I can tell!

Last edited:

Pesders

Mk2 Leon TDi and Mk1 MX-5
Jul 16, 2008
Saw several cars in the car park but didn't see anybody with them to speak to. Sorry we didn't make it to the South Bank to meet up with you guys - I didn't realise how good our tickets were and we spent time in a private grandstand and the paddock. :funk:

Managed to get some good photos of the cars in the paddock - particularly the SEAT Cup cars.

First time at the WTCC and had huge fun.

Peter

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.