Whats next?

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
just thought id start a thread to see what every one thinks is going to be the next big thing!so over the years we have had big jap style kits,bling,big rims,euro,oem,so i think the euro/oem is comeing to an end and woundering what every thought was going to be big next!so guys what you all think
call me biased but i think estate cars slamed,with practicality in mind

jcs356

Cordy owner
Jul 12, 2004
Englandland
I think I'm already there, leading the pack as usual. It's got to be dull, flat paintwork with a hint of rust...

Mckellar

estate cars on coilovers is getting more common, especially passats and Avants.

I cant see there being another big phase, it will either go round in circles or die a slow death as folk dont have the same money the used to have.

You'll always get folk with w&nk body kits and quadriple exhausts, same with the euro style - folk will always slam a VAG car and aspire to BBS rims at £1500 and you'll get folk like me who'se getting bored and just wants a tidy looking car to keep on the road

88rsr

May 25, 2008
maybe harlequinn editions or whatever theyre called that vw have done a couple o models in haha well ok maybe not erm if the car aint already black have a black bonnet roof and boot :p

Euro was never going to last long because it's cheap and easy to do and the whole point of the modifying scene that I grew up in was to modify your car to your own taste. Not by what everyone and anyone can do hence how I have done my Ibiza's. I like to see trick mods which enhance the car yet still make it practical i.e. can clear speed bumps :)

The scene is slowing but it will just leave the hobbyists and not the flash in the pans

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise