Window sliders (part of regulator kit)

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
Ok so i did have a quick search but couldnht turn up the answer to my question. I have had a small incident witht the passenger window..AGAIN....I have managed to get the rear part of the regulator that is on the inner side of the inner door skin as i snapped two of the bolt clips off, and also i have killed one of the window sliders, Stealer wants 61 quid for a new assembly, but im not really willing to pay that for 1 window slider clip. Im sure i saw metal ones for sale once on there own, but cant find them again. Anyone got any ideas where i can get these clips from on there own, tried a few scrappys, but they wont sell them indervidually, and want 55+ quid for the 2nd hand assembly..Anyone got any links to whre i can ge tthem from???

Cheers

Matt

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
Hi mate, i had a prob with the little plastic plug that holds the glass in place falling out and repaired it once before it happened again and when trying to repair again i snapped the regulator so i managed to get a complete door for very very cheap so im going to remove the complete panel and replace it so if you can let me know the bit you need and it isnt broken on mine then you can have it mate. Im sure the metal runners are fine on mine (if you can take a pic of what your after and i will try my best to sort it for you). Weather is crazy at the mo so will have to see when i can get it changed!!

PS sorry i read it wrong first time and thought you were talking about the rear window. Dont have anything off the front passenger sorry!! :(

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
ok mate no worries ta, yeah it is the plastic clip in after that slides up and down the rail, and also hols the window in place.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.