rashcupra's 349bhp mk4 cupra

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
sooty immaking up brackets

1 end bolts to the engine mount on the drivers side of the engine and the other bracket will be a custom braket welded onto my strut brace which of course is bolted to the strut tower on the drivers side should be simple enough!

all these things im adding will be hard to tell how much diffrence theyve made as ive not driven the car for a quite a while now :( but excited to drive it in the next month or so :funk:

diss50 and tdi130 stop filling my thread with boring mpg chat ;) :hide: :rolleyes:

dancupra

cars looking good Rash, and £59 for the damper is a good price too :)

Poverty

What about a set of alloys from the leon cupra touring car if the BBS's arent available. Light as fook they are and not too expensive either!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
im defo getting the ch's 100% what i want!

cheers for the text GTste

ive welded the braket onto the strut brace ready for the torque damper and also made the bracket that bolts to the engine mount so just need to get it shot blasted and re powder coted red of course and then im laughing!

my boost pipe SHOULD be ready from the ali welders by the end of this week so i can get the whole intercooler hosing completed,

then i can bolt the torque damper on! fill up with fresh coolant bumper on and of course the wheels then the detail this is the idea anyways :funk:

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
rash, what colour are you getting the BBS CH's in :shrug:

silver
bbsch.jpg

or did you know they do them in black with a chrome lip [B)]

bbs_ch_black_persp567_05.jpg

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
@ air i was going to get the black ones if i get the pearl white respray but i want the silver ones to see if im happy staying black first and il spray the silver ones black and get the chrome lip added by wheel refurb place if i decide to go pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.