Carbon fibre under tray cover & Battery Cover Fabrication?

kenny-cupra

Sep 7, 2005
Renfrew
i had a c/f manif cover for my LC, proper piece
on another forum members car now, after i de-carbonned my engine

never seen another 1 though

like these ones

1464330040_07b5ef73f5_o.jpg

1603485202_ac4b83d6e1_b.jpg

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
that's kenny's leon, they are my old covers
the top main cover is forge, the bottom one is not

jamie, is the company just doing wrapping or actually fabrication of carbon parts? i found a place when i was in TX last time that made mirror covers etc - but it was super pricey

jamiebennett81

that's kenny's leon, they are my old covers
the top main cover is forge, the bottom one is not

jamie, is the company just doing wrapping or actually fabrication of carbon parts? i found a place when i was in TX last time that made mirror covers etc - but it was super pricey

no its actual fabrication of carbon fibre parts, so could be pricey

just received this reply from them:

I think the best course of action would be for you to take some photos of the parts and email them to us. That will give us an idea of whether they are possible to make in carbon fibre, and if so, we could email you a guideline idea of price. If that was acceptable, then you could ship them to us for a proper quote. The problem with sending us the parts straight away is that you have the initial shipping cost to us, and then if we can't make them, or they are too expensive to make, the additional shipping cost of you getting them returned.

I will get some photos off to them and hopefully get a quote back from them

Would others be interested in a GB, if the price is reasonable or if we get a few together it could bring the price down a bit

JU5 2 SLY

Mike
Dec 12, 2006
Slough
Yep i'm interested in abit more CF under the bonnet too. LCR manif cover would be the same as the audi tt 225, seen it for around the £50 mark. I'm also intersted in a CF battery cover too, as the ones on ebay are terrible lol

Also has anybody got any sort of cover (preferably CF) over the coolant and washer fluid tanks on the left-hand side of the engine bay? Similar to the ones found on the TT but without the curve at the bottom as the leon has a straighter cut off.

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
Now would say the new title is just as confusing as the old 1
as we're not taking about the undertray we are taking about the inlet maifold surround :p
Was thinking boy that must be expensive especially if you hit the old speed bump :p

all that aside the battery cover could be usful
also a cover around the washer bottle like on the TT's