Seat Arosa 1.4 16v Sport + Leon Cupra 150 TDI

Seanyboy

hey all posted bits and bobs of my car in different areas but thought i would do a full round up in here just to maybe get people posting one or two arosa's in here!!

Engine:

Standed 1.4 16v 100hp unit

Exterior:

colour coded bumpers front and back
fk coilovers 80mm drop
Reiger Side Skirts
Badgeless Grill
Catalunya-15" alloys
honda S2000 aerial

Interior:
Standed Arosa Sport Seats
Audi TT pedels
Audi TT gear stick

ICE:
Double Din 7" Monitor Chinese Alpine Ripoff job works a treat
6.5" MB Quart QSD216 in custom pods
3/4" MB Quart QSD216 tweeters
Boston Acoustics G2 8" subwoofer
Audison SRx 3 Amplifier

and some pictures to complete ive never listed nout before so sorry for it being so crude thanks for looking.

BILD0061.jpg

BILD0062.jpg

BILD0063.jpg

BILD0064.jpg

BILD0066.jpg

BILD0067.jpg

DSC01754.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

DSC01761.jpg

DSC01770.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
very nice mate, nice to see the wee car getting modded, my nephew is looking at getting the one litre version of these and making it "euro", keeping seat in the family lol.

Seanyboy

thanks guys, yeah the audio side of the car is awesome, really pleased with it just after some speakers for the back, the treble really hurts my ears which i loveeeee! :D only problem is as you can see i dont have alot of space for shopping bags!!!

Seanyboy

theres 3 plastic lugs that stick out on the door and the tweeter just clips over the top of them with big to small adaptors locked in nice and tight so doesnt vibrate at all :D will try to get a video up of it running duno hows my camera will take the volume tho :( any music requests! :p

Seanyboy

Went at them with this today!

BILD0093.jpg

Works a treat gives a really smooth finish to the bodywork and got rid of all the S**t
applied this as instructed and then finished off by waxing off! the Leon is my old mans username Piggy

BEFORE!

BILD0103.jpg

BILD0097.jpg

AFTER!

BILD0098.jpg

BILD0099.jpg

BILD0100.jpg

BILD0105.jpg

BILD0095.jpg

Will also be uploading a video of the stereo at full pelt just hopefully get it done tomorrow thanks for looking :D