My seat is the same as a VW....???

CustomChris

May 12, 2007
Hello

Im trying to sort some suspension parts for my car, but having some problems getting the correct seat parts.

Is my suspension the SAME as any of the VW range? Im sure it the same as a POLO??? But what model?

Cheers

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
chris was wondring what you have done to your car now, because looking at your old threads you ask numerous questions about k04 and Brembo setup, but has this been done yet or not? and will it get done? Because can't find any following up on your threads/questions...

CustomChris

May 12, 2007
chris was wondring what you have done to your car now, because looking at your old threads you ask numerous questions about k04 and Brembo setup, but has this been done yet or not? and will it get done? Because can't find any following up on your threads/questions...

I never post much, i prefer just to read and ask for help when i need it!

I dont like posting up bragging about what im buying and plans....I want to build the car in one go. So i have been collecting parts over the last 6 months or so....i Have the wheels....(bbs) seats, handles and a few other one off toys for the bodywork. I just ordered my air ride, that was the reason for this post. And it has now been sorted...

I may start a progress thread soon....

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
but i thought I read elsewhere that you bought all the gear for the k04 upgrade as well as big brembo's as well?

Reason I was looking at your old threads is that I liked the look of your car in your avatar and wanted to know more,...but didn't really find anything as you don't seem to close or finish off your threads/questions...

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
Don't worry mate he doesn't post much about this car on my forums either, but thats coz he hasnt done anything yet apart from try to remove the front bumper with a kerb :p

CustomChris

May 12, 2007
but i thought I read elsewhere that you bought all the gear for the k04 upgrade as well as big brembo's as well?

Reason I was looking at your old threads is that I liked the look of your car in your avatar and wanted to know more,...but didn't really find anything as you don't seem to close or finish off your threads/questions...

Never mentioned anything about KO4? Maybe went a first bought the car? But that was over a year ago!?

And never said anything about brembos? Except once when i asked bill for some info...brakes will be somthing i tackle once the BBS's are fitted (clearance issues)

I like to keep my cards close to my chest.

Chris

CustomChris

May 12, 2007
Don't worry mate he doesn't post much about this car on my forums either, but thats coz he hasnt done anything yet apart from try to remove the front bumper with a kerb :p

Haha Joker! The car is sat in the workshop with NO seats in.....

Sneaky picture? Ill text you dave and you can HOST!

Chris

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
in januari you said you have bought all the parts to convert to a k04....so actually yes you did mention 'something' about a k04 turbo...;)

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
^incorrect sping ratings will make it drive like a bag of spanners, did you change the top mounts?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members