Stage 2 with original LCR backbox

chriskaztaz

Hi guys, thought I'd join in the conversation. Chrissy boy, cars looking good son with the performance figures to match too! As previously mentioned about the exhaust cat replacement pipe that I've managed to arrange, am really looking forward to seeing/hearing the results on J2W's LCR. Been speaking with Jon this a.m and he's thinking of staying with the more aggressive map of a stage 1 set up to complement the new downpipe and cat replacement unit. This will be V.interesting to be able to compare his ride against mine seeing that I'm running stage 2. Will keep everyone waiting untill wednesday as that's when the zorst goes in.
Keep up the gd work all at APD, what would you do without me!!

ChrisJ

Lemon
Feb 2, 2007
APD Vag - Near Holton Heath
Since my stage 2 mapping obviously because the FMIC was fitted the power is a lot more constant/usable if you like. But i wouldn't have said it lost its 'aggresiveness' atall.

A quick qestion for you guys:D

Fitted a neuspeed induction kit last week and was kind of expecting to take it off again either through loss of power or it just being a pile of crap. I can't actually fault it other than the obvious future MAF problems and more seriously it pops from the exhaust occasionally if you come off the power full chat mid-boost since it was fitted. Do you think this is anything to worry about?

chriskaztaz

Chrissy boy. Not a problem with the car popping after a good thrashing, mine does it quite regularly. Its all due to having unburnt fuel in the chambers which generally has nowhere to go other than out the zorst. You should find this more pronounced first thing after startup due top the car running a rich mixture whilst on choke. The reason this is happening with the new air filter is coz the more air in requires more fuel to equal out. It's all due to supply and demand bud.

ChrisJ

Lemon
Feb 2, 2007
APD Vag - Near Holton Heath
Thanks Chris, call me lemon by the way! lol, the whole chrissy boy thing sounds far too camp for my liking!! :p

Yea the issue is more noticable when not fully warm, it makes perfect sense.

Check out the latest graph mofo's! :doh:

LatestRR.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.