leon tdi btcc edtion project

wayner

hi chris

just joined the network car is looking good!!

i live about 20 yards from you!!!!

thinking of letting my cherished Arden Blue Astra VXR 260 bhp go !!!!

will really miss it car is awsome i just dont use it enough shame really but i`m impressed with the wife seat altea so we maybe trading her car in going with just the one car but dont know what to get thinking of getting a leon but dont know what one(cupra,FR,BTCC) to replace the two cars with.

see ya around

wayner

May 13, 2007
hi

hi there wayner loving your astra vxr sounds nice with sports exhaust dont know how you keep it so clean without a garage top marks for that im biased towards the btcc but would possibly go for the cupra abit more power next and possibly fit bodykit to it cheers chris

Last edited:

studly2007ni

what suspension u putting on mate im getting the btcc kit fitted next week with polished 18s hope it looks well

May 13, 2007
hopefully a full koni coil over kit if 19" wheels allow clearance if not -35mm springs will do post some pics when you get your bodykit done mate cheers chris

May 13, 2007
UPDATE done a few more mods recently
mirror caps signed by jason plato and relaquered
fitted eibach pro -30mm springs
19" modav alloys [custom painted a peugeot anthracite mix]
235/35/19 khumos
full tints
ice remodel vibe slr12 sub and hyfonics 600 amp
debadged grill
pic 1 before tints
vagcastlecoombe2008076.jpg

tintpics001.jpg

tintpics003.jpg

tintpics006.jpg

Last edited:

T. Spark

Agreed liking the wheels ALOT.

Also great idea with the signed wing mirrors, bonus!

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
looks a lot better without the splitter and those wheels are the biz, really suits the car. ride height looks ace as well :thumbup:

not a fan of the decals though...

Last edited:
May 13, 2007
thanks the rides ok with the eibachs possibly better than standard i think but with the 19s and low profile tyre 35 ratio a bit harsh but not too extreme on 18s the ride is better than standard thou chris

dave mac

Nov 28, 2007
thanks the rides ok with the eibachs possibly better than standard i think but with the 19s and low profile tyre 35 ratio a bit harsh but not too extreme on 18s the ride is better than standard thou chris

good to hear as I have got 18's - may have to purchase I cant make my mind up between the pro or sport kit, sport's go to 45mm. I had my golf on these and it was a bit hard

May 13, 2007
i went pros -30 wouldnt recommend anymore as my cars subframe bottomed out twice today down a winding cross country road took abit of paint off chris

May 13, 2007
Looks good, but no idea why people (including SEAT) call it a BTCC edition. Its a totally different look. The stock car is closer than the aero kit.

Still, looking good

thanks .in 2006 when the kit first appeared on a peoduction run it was marketted as btcc "inspired" kit and the btcc cars of that year had a taotally different look than they do today the same could be said for the k1 cupra doesnt look anythimng like the cupra cup cars and the fr models "formula racing" but havent in anyway been raced so its all in a name imao
btccsales.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.