:rolleyes:[B)]:rolleyes:

dsc03526mv6.jpg

dsc08917pu1.jpg

dsc08926em8.jpg

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
that must of taken alot of modding to get that to fit as the washer jet resevior neck sits directly where it runs and it is an exstreamly samll hole in the inner wing to go through so im imagining they have cut the hole in inner wing bigger and removed the neck of the washer bottle what air are you gettingfromdown there ANYWAY??? no holes or scoops to get air in there??

good find tho

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Take out the fog light and you've got a nice clean bit of air. Anyway, you could say the same about the SMIC which sits in the same position on the other side.

Good thing it doesn't rain much in Mexico though as I wouldn't want an air intake that low...

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
would look odd without a 1 fog and a sacrafice in looks for not alot imo.

still better with a pannel filter :shrug: but once again it is prob the best induction setup if your up for getting stuck in and cutting removing and modding bits to get it to fit

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
it looks to me like the one he has is for a leon maybe? It looks like he has used a reducer to connect to the maf sensor. If thats the case then fair play for making it fit! I'd like to give it a go too but I don't want to be left with £190 worth of carbon I can't use if I do it wrong lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.