Sep 28, 2007
Bournemouth & Brighton
ag_08s2000cr_speedo.jpg

:shrug:

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
I'm in the same shoes, ruled out skylines because of age (so ancient looking dash), servicing & insurance costs...even though an r33 GTR would be very tempting

I dont look at the dash, im more of a look out the windscreen kinda guy lol. Servicing costs aint any different to the cupra's, i serviced mine as soon as i got it for £16. The GTR's are rubbish other than looks, the way the twin turbo system works is crap. Yes there quick of course but a single turbo is quicker. And insurance aint that much more tbh for the amount of extra car your getting.

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
that's peanuts mate.

Oil alone I pay a good 30 euro's for, and thats at the retail shop with garage discount. Usually comes to around 45-50 euro's.

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
how about a cheap to run mazda 323f executive with full works, air con, abs, e/l windows,mirror and sunroof, its jap and goes on forever, yours for £950!!!!!! lol

oh yeah its a 1.8 twin cam

Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
i work for honda and if i could afford a s2000 id defo sell the beeza and get one for sure! id put up with the not so pretty dash clocks, the rest of the car looks awesome and they are quick just need to rag um abit, you can always have so much fun in one aswel, get some sideways action on and get one bought lol

Mar 10, 2005
Walton on Thames
DC2's just dont do it for me in the looks department and would just feel slow compared to the cupra in a straight line...even if they are the nuts on a track..

Fair enough on the looks...I didn't fall in love with mine until I drove it but i get alot more "nice car" comments in the teg compared with the cupra. It's no slouch in a straight line either, I'd say its as quick as a remaped cupra (but not k03s) but certainly doesn't feel slow once the vtec is screaming at you at nearly 9000 rpm! There's no doubt in my mind that I can get to work faster in the dc2 than my k03s anyway lol

weekesj

Hates the Cupra rattles
Feb 17, 2008
Herts
Kinda having a downgrade power wise.

Going for a MK4 Astra GSI turbo, 200 bhp standard and get a nice 280-300 bhp for not much money (works out cheaper than KO4/KO3 hybrid I think).

Much better spec'd car IMO. Will soon have some mods rolling (when I get one).

Looking at one now, Arden blue, 65k, FVSH, just had belt etc done, full heated leather recaros, cruise control, traction control, ESP, climate control....etc etc..

Yeah Boy! I went from the Cupra to my sparkly Arden Gsi...Havent looked back since!

Full leathers a rarer option, also try and get one with xenons as standard and climate control.

Some teasers: (mine by the way)

salepic.jpg

Gsichop2.jpg

Also have a looky:
http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/showthread.php?t=154268&highlight=gsi+pics

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! ha ha

Importcupra

The Best Rev Hard
Nov 11, 2006
Come on weekes j your telling me that the second one is not a photo shop? how much have u droped it bi ay????:lol:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members