• Force India F1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

helms

Console Race Car Driver
Jan 30, 2005
Basingstoke
Just a bit of Fun, and obviously the question is above.

How long have you supported, and who is your favorite driver?

I support Mclaren, have done since I was young! Would say favorite driver was Mikka. It was that car also that really got my attention, most people say that Senna was their favorite, although I love him as a driver, I liked Prost just as much.

For me, when I was a bit older and understood it better, Mikka was the man :) :rock:

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
support all the brit teams and look out for the brit drivers too, dont really have a favourite

E1uSiV3

Mclaren for me, Have done for years and now Lewis is there, its even better :D

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
gotta admit i've watched F1 from a distance for a long time, but i jumped on the hamilton band wagon this year. i'm gripped now though and even got up at 4.30 the other week. i love the cars especially the ferrari's, but ultimatly i'll support where'va hammy is at. hamilton in a ferrari would be ace...
i hope alonso goes to ferrari next year, can you imagine him and lewis against each other in the two most competitive cars.:starwars:

Mr Cellotape

AKA Mr Ribbed
May 9, 2006
Warwickshire once.
I always support British teams.

Only started watching F1 again when Hamilton came on the scene as someone was actually overtaking rather than just doing laps of a circuit.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Nobody really, never have. I get bored when someone wins too much, so I prefer to see the wins spread out, rather than one person dominating.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise