Where do you keep yours?

Mr Cellotape

AKA Mr Ribbed
May 9, 2006
Warwickshire once.
Ok,
I have just moved everything I need from the Ibiza into the new Leon.

I just couldn't find a sensible place to put my sunglasses. In the Ibiza you have a little pocket/pull down above the right knee of the driver. Nothing like that in the Leon.

Where do you keep yours?

DaveysFR

May 28, 2008
Northern Ireland: Limavady
In the space behind the gear stick also,

Ordering a Mk4 Golf sunglasses holder at some stage, it screws in where our cars should have a jesus handle :lol: above the driver side window,

if you feel around you can feel the holes under to material to screw it into.

HTH

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East

Ordering a Mk4 Golf sunglasses holder at some stage, it screws in where our cars should have a jesus handle :lol: above the driver side window,

HTH

I bought one for my MKIV Golf and thought it was great. I currently put mine in the cubby hole in front of the gearstick.

Can you get black VAG sunglasses holders? It would need to be black to go with the other handles and black roof lining on my Cupra.

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
I wouldn't leave them anywhere visible as the car is likely to get broken into.

My mates car got broken into once to steel his Oakly Sunglasses, pity they were fakes he bought for a fiver in Crete...

Mine were in the passenger door pocket til the dealer forgot to put them back when they removed the passenger door panel to fix the rattle from the centre vents :confused:

Mr Cellotape

AKA Mr Ribbed
May 9, 2006
Warwickshire once.
Where do you keep your sunglasses???????

OMG!!!

What IS this world coming to.

Sorry, some of us like to have things tucked away in a nice orderly fasihion rather than thrown everywhere :D

HTH

Let us know how you get on with that, I can't stand having tat floating around inside the car.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.