Where do you keep yours?

floridafil

Jun 27, 2008
North East
Ok,
I have just moved everything I need from the Ibiza into the new Leon.

I just couldn't find a sensible place to put my sunglasses. In the Ibiza you have a little pocket/pull down above the right knee of the driver. Nothing like that in the Leon.

Where do you keep yours?

Sorry, some of us like to have things tucked away in a nice orderly fasihion rather than thrown everywhere :D

Ok,
I have just moved everything I need from the old house into the new house.

I just couldn't find a sensible place to put my SLIPPERS. In the old house I had a little cubby next to the front door where I would place my slippers when I went out so they were ready for my return. Nothing like that in the house.

Where do you keep yours?

Mr Cellotape

AKA Mr Ribbed
May 9, 2006
Warwickshire once.
Ok,
I have just moved everything I need from the old house into the new house.

I just couldn't find a sensible place to put my SLIPPERS. In the old house I had a little cubby next to the front door where I would place my slippers when I went out so they were ready for my return. Nothing like that in the house.

Where do you keep yours?

Hi floridafil,
As you may see from reading this thread, (The one you believe to be pointless) some of us believe that when something is not right there must be a way of fixing it. indeed this generally appears to be the way things happen on SCN. People ask questions they don't know the answers to and generally there is someone who has a solution.

As you can read within the thread both DaveyFR and Ricky D1975 have both already been thinking about the very same thing and indeed it looks like DaveyFR may have a solution which i'm sure a lot of us in the MK2 Leon section on SCN will be able to benefit from.

Looking at what DaveyFR is saying it may actually be an OEM mod that could work out looking like it was always part of the vehicle.

So thanks for your off topic/irrelevant post, most helpfull. It should really be posted in another section as this one is for MK2 Leons, so can you please delete your pointless post?

Whilst your hanging about why don't you go and hi-jack somelse posts with something equally pointless or swear at a moderator or something equally destructive?

Thanks for reading this and please do not reply with another off topic post.

Steve.

floridafil

Jun 27, 2008
North East
Hi floridafil,
As you may see from reading this thread, (The one you believe to be pointless) some of us believe that when something is not right there must be a way of fixing it. indeed this generally appears to be the way things happen on SCN. People ask questions they don't know the answers to and generally there is someone who has a solution.

As you can read within the thread both DaveyFR and Ricky D1975 have both already been thinking about the very same thing and indeed it looks like DaveyFR may have a solution which i'm sure a lot of us in the MK2 Leon section on SCN will be able to benefit from.

Looking at what DaveyFR is saying it may actually be an OEM mod that could work out looking like it was always part of the vehicle.

So thanks for your off topic/irrelevant post, most helpfull. It should really be posted in another section as this one is for MK2 Leons, so can you please delete your pointless post?

Whilst your hanging about why don't you go and hi-jack somelse posts with something equally pointless or swear at a moderator or something equally destructive?

Thanks for reading this and please do not reply with another off topic post.

Steve.

Ah!
You don't have any slippers.
Why didn't you just say.:whistle:

Andy_FR

Sep 23, 2008
North East
Has anyone found where you can get the holders that go above the drivers door from? I have spoke to the dealer and they say that they cant get them.

Thanks

Mr Cellotape

AKA Mr Ribbed
May 9, 2006
Warwickshire once.
In the space behind the gear stick also,

Ordering a Mk4 Golf sunglasses holder at some stage, it screws in where our cars should have a jesus handle :lol: above the driver side window,

if you feel around you can feel the holes under to material to screw it into.

HTH

I noticed when I got in the car tonight that I actually have a Jesus handly on the drivers side. :lol:

So I f I go for the MK4 golf glasses holder will I need to remove that first?

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
So I f I go for the MK4 golf glasses holder will I need to remove that first?

:yes:

sg002.jpg

stevesulsh

MY08FR
Dec 8, 2008
Dublin Ireland
keep mine in the handy sunglass size tray at very front of gearbox tunnel fairly dark and well hidden from prying eyes but summer over in Ireland now after 6 freak days of sun

ianltd

Aug 31, 2008
Powys
Hi,

Just my 2p's worth.

Ages ago, I bought one of these press/swivel open silver sunglass holder and I've put it above the centre roof light.

I used the 'furry' side of velcro strips on the case and it sticks like 's**t to a corgi' to the Leon head lining fabric:D therefore - no screws!!

'Cos it's kinda silver, it matches the centre dash panel - ish:whistle:

I found that when I had them in the space in front of the gear lever, most of the time I'd squint because I couldn't be arsed to get them out of there!!

I think you can still get these universal type glasses holders and they are as cheap as chips, but do the job.

Hope this helps.

Ian

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.