K03 & K04 Turbo's from VolkBits.com

Cupra Gsy

Jul 13, 2008
Just brought the new VW mag and a company called volkbits, seatbits,audibits etc etc are offering a ko4 for £249.99.

Is it worth it or do you think it will be crap from china

Cupra Gsy

Jul 13, 2008
But surely from a company like that i doubt they would sell dodgey products as it would bring them a bad name. Do you think if i asked them where it was from they would tell me

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
details abit vague tbh....

k04-001???
k04-023???

either way theres no big deal... the first wont fullfill the expectations and the latter will requre far more investment than the cost of the turbo

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
ACIDSTRATO, What do you mean by that message.

there are 2 types of ko4! the 1st on his list is not quite so good to say the least but is a direct fitment for ko3 based cars and the second is the ko4 off the leon cupra R s3 ect and makes more power but req new manni dp oil water lines injectors and a few more bits and bobs!

im currently running the ko4 o23!

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
i suspect they will be chinese k04-001 replicas by a company caled dragon power, which have been available off ebay for years.

these rip offs are also seen as alot less reliable than the borg warner versions, prone to cracks in the housing and excessive shaft play. if they aint the chinese versions then fair enough, but its still not a jump away from k03s

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
lol matt have you bought from them before??

i bought my bonnet lifters from them and the boxes had pics of semi naked women and corsas on lol and the instructions were in german

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members