cheap tyre fitter required, essex

scaredpassenger

Oct 3, 2007
Essex
Hi guys, got some super cheap toyo proxe4's off the net, now i juast need to get them fitted, anywhere in the colchester/ braintree area anyone can think of, most of the places ive tried just say they cant fit them if they havent supplied them! toss£rs! lol

corporate manslaughter or some ball lick like that!
chap says "if we fit the tyres for you, then you crash and die, you can sue us...."
he didnt understand that if i was to die, my abilty to tell my solicitor to sue him would have been some what thwarted! lol

anyway i understand where hes coming from, its just gay!

cheapest ive got one place down to is £15 per corner for fitting, anyone think i'll beat that or know someone that can?:confused:

the tyres cost £42.75 each inc delivery, which i couldnt find cheaper anywhere else,

CHEERS!

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
come on mate grab the yellow pages and make some calls local to you. as for the sewing part, what is the the US??

come on. laugh at the guy for saying that and move on to the next garage.

scaredpassenger

Oct 3, 2007
Essex
whoops, sorry i thought this was a forum where people help each other???

that statement about sueing has been given to me by 5 tyre fitting centres in my area, if you dont have a sensible or usefull answer, theres not really any need to answer is there, so again my question was;

if anyone in my local area knows someone personally that wouldnt mind fitting some brand new tyres to my wheelsfor not silly money, it would be great to have their contact details!

Thanks

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
whoops, sorry i thought this was a forum where people help each other???

that statement about sueing has been given to me by 5 tyre fitting centres in my area, if you dont have a sensible or usefull answer, theres not really any need to answer is there, so again my question was;

if anyone in my local area knows someone personally that wouldnt mind fitting some brand new tyres to my wheelsfor not silly money, it would be great to have their contact details!

Thanks

If you go on www.mytyres.co.uk and get a quote, you can turn up a list of companies near your postcode that will fit only.

http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/stationssuche.pl?dsco=110&Cookie= to go directly to fitting stations

You can do the same on http://www.blackcircles.com/

Last edited:

brad1

you need a mate who works at a garage, my mate fits mine for just a tenner, does my tracking for a tenner when needed etc;)