My Sexy MK4 Sleeper...{SCN's highest BHP 1.2 12v} Now For sale, pics page 17

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
LoL - Chin me next time I'm online mate... not been home much the past few nights. :)

I'd do you one now but I'm at work... and err... working! ;)

BIGALUK

I like what he has done to car iv got a 1.2 aswell wish id tried doing some of it myself but id brake it.it has been resprayed 3 times i have had a bodykit on it and now i have new face lift bumpers not cupra though which is a pitty.

Liked most ppl are saying whats the point in ripping the engine etc iv my own house my car not all cheap to pay for hence why i opted for small engine ..respect ppls cars etc its unfair and makes us depresed not having cupra

iv lowerd it ripped back seats out and installed the best sound system ever mounted on a roll cage for support.but i crashed it in the rain (seriousley i was doing the speed limit before ppl say anthing)and it is almost rebuilt just intime for me joining army

Mar 15, 2008
Hatfield, Herts
can be remapped to 130bhp + 800kg = :D

Think DannyC and mrcoyote have had the Smart car that AmD have got and re-mapped and said it's a lot of fun ... that may be something to do with the loss of a lot of tread on the rear tyres though :lol:

Mixupz - sorted car you've got - love what you've done with it :thumbup:

T. Spark

can be remapped to 130bhp + 800kg = :D

If you really want RWD and light, why not go VX220? For a start it isnt a auto box!

832kgs weight of the brabus version against the turbo'd 930 kg VX220 ;)

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
If you really want RWD and light, why not go VX220? For a start it isnt a auto box!

832kgs weight of the brabus version against the turbo'd 930 kg VX220 ;)

its mainly about insurance and running costs! im going to be 21 in november and i want a bit of 2 seater fun on a cheap....

am i right in thinking the smart can go down a big turbo route? or supercharger?

EdButler

Apr 24, 2005
Sheffield
Do you really think you could tolerate the terrible Smart gearbox!? God they're horrible...

You'd be MUCH better going for an old-skool MX5 and supercharge it if you must :) Much more fun, much less money and probably better in all aspects other than straight line speed. And you wont look quite as camp ;)

T. Spark

Im glad im not the only one that has a problem with the box. My old boss used to have one, and it wasnt nice to say the least.

No comment on a VX Ed? hehe!

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
They are nice little cars and the performance would be fun.

I personally couldn't live with one.... you’d get loads of blokes peering into the car expecting a bird to be driving it :lol: