am i the only leon fr in spain? lol

LeoN-FR-TFSI

ive been living in spain now for 3 months...and i havnt seen any leon FR's or cupra's...this is really strange concidering its a spanish car...every leon i see is just a standard one or that ecomotive..... i even drove for 9 hours bilbao- costa blanca and didnt see FR or cupra....wierd lol

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
ive been living in spain now for 3 months...and i havnt seen any leon FR's or cupra's...this is really strange concidering its a spanish car...every leon i see is just a standard one or that ecomotive..... i even drove for 9 hours bilbao- costa blanca and didnt see FR or cupra....wierd lol
I was thinking the same having just returned from Grand Canaries - NOT one FR/ Cupra in Leon or Ibiza build

LeoN-FR-TFSI

yeah alot on that forum...but still never see any but im not complaining lol...better than seeing them everywhere

JD_SCN

I've just come back from spain, drove the new Ibiza but didn't see one FR or Cupra Leons either?
We have a place on the Costa Blanca and everyone seems to drive the stylance or reference, saying that I'd say 1in 3 cars was a SEAT. Very odd... maybe they only come out at night?:confused:

LeoN-FR-TFSI

I've just come back from spain, drove the new Ibiza but didn't see one FR or Cupra Leons either?
We have a place on the Costa Blanca and everyone seems to drive the stylance or reference, saying that I'd say 1in 3 cars was a SEAT. Very odd... maybe they only come out at night?:confused:

JD where abouts is ur place on the costa blanca?

Ni Cupra

Inferi black cupra
May 23, 2007
was on holiday last year not far from where your at in spain (villamartin), seen a few FR's and one cupra on the roads. i wouldnt be complaining about being the only FR lol!

LeoN-FR-TFSI

oh yeah villa martin is not far from me...went there the other day to have a look lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.