Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
anywhere near my measurements now then>?haha

Ahhhhhhhh it's you! :lol:

23.5 inches all the way round mate. :)

Photo0080.jpg

Slammed whilst coming off my drive (the other side actually leaves the ground!!!!)

Photo0081.jpg

Photo0082.jpg

Photo0083.jpg

Photo0085.jpg

Photo0086.jpg

And I may now be dropping a HUGE bombshell and thinking of selling up..... :whistle:

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Looks perfect there Ash... Why considering selling though mate?

Newer and better things. I've spent soooooooo much on this trying to make it better than it is as stock. So thinking it's probably best to upgrade to a better car and then upgrade that? I don't know - just thinking about it atm....

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Nooo don't sell up and leave us! Hybrid turbo? I'm keeping my Ibiza for another couple of years at least due to not being able to afford to insure anything faster.

Looks really good with the drop. Cupra rear and it'll be perfect.

In some of the pics the wheels look small which is weird. Maybe it's the drop that makes them appear smaller?

Tall-Paul

Previously ph2858 :D
Nov 12, 2006
Manchester and Preston
Dont be silly, we've all been throught that phase of "im still not happy so im selling" but at the end of the day you'll only spend on the new car you get. You've just got it looking sweeeet so dont sell up mate!

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Fooking right we have, I've said I'm selling up about five times now!

Don't know why I've still got it to be honest, as said on MSN ... It's the good performance, looks, cheap to run etc that does it for me. :)

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Nooo don't sell up and leave us! Hybrid turbo? I'm keeping my Ibiza for another couple of years at least due to not being able to afford to insure anything faster.

Looks really good with the drop. Cupra rear and it'll be perfect.

In some of the pics the wheels look small which is weird. Maybe it's the drop that makes them appear smaller?

I'll be staying VAG but it'll be newer and higher spec. I've learnt alot with this car but if i were to do things again - i'd do nearly everything different....dont ask why. I dont regret what i've done to this at all! But there's things now i wish i'd done at the time that i didnt...

Dont be silly, we've all been throught that phase of "im still not happy so im selling" but at the end of the day you'll only spend on the new car you get. You've just got it looking sweeeet so dont sell up mate!

I'd be able to get the new car just as good. I know it looks cool atm but you know me Paul, if I'd sell this the new car certainly wouldn't be kept standard. Basically with things going the way the are, values of second hand cars are dropping. So basically I think it's best I upgrade now while the car is still worth something than leave it for another year and two and loose another couple grand so then I have to spend mega bucks to get a nice/new car again. It's ok for you people on mega bucks :p but for me on my wages - it makes more sense this way I THINK! :blink:
Fooking right we have, I've said I'm selling up about five times now!

Don't know why I've still got it to be honest, as said on MSN ... It's the good performance, looks, cheap to run etc that does it for me. :)

I know but other cars are the same..... we'll see tomorrow anyway. That's when I know for sure if it's a yes - maybe i can do this or no i can't do it.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset

Yep spot on. £4000. Tbh I'd have expected £5000 and then them to sell it for £6000. Seems I'm not clued up on car prices anymore.....what a car for £4000!

Are you thinking of changine the car like mate?

I was. There's a lovely 07 plate Ibiza FR tdi for sale in the SEAT garage near me. Only done 7k miles. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO desperate for it but can't justify paying £6000 on top of what they'll give me for mine....

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
£3,000

ooops too late,

Why would you think of just changing it for an FR? You've done so much to this one and spent so much on it. It'd be like starting again if you bought n FR..

Last edited:

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
£3,000

ooops too late,

Why would you think of just changing it for an FR? You've done so much to this one and spent so much on it. It'd be like starting again if you bought n FR..

Cos i love the facelift FR wheels, the interior is darker with FR written everywhere. White dials, Cupra rear bumper, FR front bumper obviously.

The only thing I'd do if I would have an FR is lower it, upgrade air and exhaust. DESPERATE for a Cupra rear - maybe that'll make me want to keep this. But atm I'm just not feeling the love. :(

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Would you not have it mapped if you got the new one? Or your FMIC?

Oh yeh. :D I'd have a map but i'd go down a different route to what I have now. And I would eventually go back down the FMIC route but not the same setup as I have now that's for sure....

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
Yeh think if i was to do the FMIC again id go down a different route ie. the Seat Sport one. I know what you mean about upgrading. I was considering doing the exact same thing. You gonna sell the upgraded parts if you get rid?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.