gt2860 question

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
can any1 help i bought a gt28 kit off some1 on here around 3 months ago i have only now got off my lazy arse and fitted it but on the dp near the turbo there is a small threaded hole about 5mm in diameter that somethin needs 2 go there any 1 have any idea what? cant upload any pics for some stupid reason either!

gazcuprablk

Mar 31, 2006
south wales
ok will do that for now it looks quite easy 2 get to even when i put the other engine in all i need now is for the ecu to be coded and fit fuel pump and injectors, how much am i lookin for one of these egt sensors is tha the air/fuel guage thing?

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
Could just block it up with a bolt but you should really have an EGT and Wideband if you are running GT28. EGT= Exhaust Gas Temperature. Its not Air Fuel Ratio wideband but you should have that too. VEMS do a nice gauge that does both EGT and Wideband AFR. Its a couple of hundred quid but could save you ALOT more!

SEATCOOBER

LOVE MY IBEEZA!!!
Mar 11, 2007
LINCOLN/NORWICH
lol was very drunk still when i wrote that but i love seeing m3 drivers faces though when i go past them, as they have spent so much money for an M3 badge, just love my spannish little tin box lol

gazcuprablk

Mar 31, 2006
south wales
had engine out 2day found a few stevie wonder type wirein jobs sould get the other engine in 2morow pending weather, any1 local that could poss come and code the ecu in for me sometime next weekend beer tokens available lol

gazcuprablk

Mar 31, 2006
south wales
jive saw you yesterday by raffles car is loud as f**k when it backfires liked the pop pop bang writin in the dirt on the boot lmao whats makin it do that de-cat? as soon as ive changed the engine ill pull the loom out of the other car for you mate

gazcuprablk

Mar 31, 2006
south wales
i know this has prob been asked millions of times but can some1 post a link 2 the n75 bypass and the other bypass's i can do at the same time plz, should get her up and runnin sometime this week engine is already in but it got 2 dark 2 carry on, and a monster hangover does not help either lol

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
you need 2 resistors of 10W 300ohms. you put one on each plug which go to the N112 valves. then wrap it so its protected from elements and done

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
One resistor goes on the n112 valve solenoid, one resistor goes on the n249 valve solenoid when you remove them. You can do the n249 bypass without doing this though. Dont bypass your N75 unless you are going to run either ebc or mbc.

jivejester

Nov 29, 2007
yea saw you parked up mate, still utterly in love with the mo's on red!

banging and popping is coming from the wot box, forget to turn it off lol

If you wanna do the bypass I can do it for you.... aint got much planned this week.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.