Big' S' or not big 'S'

scottg13

Ok, the spoiler is painted and on at last and i debadged it the other day. Only thing i left on there was the S. Should i lose it or leave it?
Image020.jpg

nak

May 13, 2006
A bit of a 50/50 one i think, if your like your Tolly and the Seat group, keep it, but on the other hand if you want, to keep all guessing to what it is, take it off, but for looks i don't think it gets in the way that much, so keep it.

Thev5

Keeping it unreal
Nov 19, 2004
www.gardensandhouses.co.uk
I saw one in Spain a couple of years ago without any badges and liked it. I only had the Seat (S) badge left on mine. I took it off and think it looks good. I'm never a fan of loads of writing on the back of a car. Have a number plate a manufactures badge at most and leave it at that.

The badge is just stuck on, so you could re-stick it if you don't like it.

Plus as NAK say's, you will keep most people guessing. I have a V5 and you always get somebody in an average, everyday car that will try to give it a go as they see no badge and think small engine / slow car. Fun when you just pull away from them and keep pulling away!

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
Gives you an idea of what it would look like without the badge:-

Personally think it might look better without it.

Is that a standard SEAT sport spoiler from the dealers? Didn't think they had the high level brake light built in, with the one already being there in the rear light cluster?

nak

May 13, 2006
Is that magic Kewe :shrug:, you've done it again, worked your magic and i'm changing my mind, looks better without it, well done :rolleyes:, or does it , you know what i cannot make my mind up, lol

scottg13

No, the spoiler is by inac. I had already bought the spoiler but am having second thoughts about the brake light. Thinking about doing something a bit clever with the brake light so watch this space.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.