Tolly to TT

StuC

F1 Smart?
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
As some of you may remember I wanted to graft a TT bumper onto my Tolly.

TllEWL has already set the standard by doing a great job. The only real difference is I wanted to retain my spare wheel well though, which means I can't use the TT muffler complete.
A massive shout out to F2Stu for his help in helping to graft the 2 bits together! :D
Karlos for picking up the bumper for me! ;)

Here is the story so far...

Check for size...
Bumperpart14.jpg

and on the side...
Bumperpart12.jpg

Cut down and re-check
Bumperpart25.jpg

Final trim and tabs for adhesion added...
Bumperpart214.jpg

Tiger Seal both bumpers together...
Bumperpart226.jpg

add a little extra security...
Bumperpart32.jpg

StuC

F1 Smart?
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
stick back on car, fill then paint!!
DSCF2088.jpg

DSCF2093.jpg

Just need to work out how to do the exhaust trims, mainly to work out if they will be functional or not! If anyone know where I can get hold of TT trims without the rest of the muffler, please let me know.

P.S. Excuse the odd swirly thing here and there i got a little carried away with photobucket editing. :lol:

Toledo Widow

Powered by...Cadburys
Jun 29, 2007
somewhere near you.
I love this new look. Finally I can look at the car without feeling guilty over the hole I put in the bumper when you were so ill. :D :D

BTW the garage door looks a nice colour in the second set of pics. :whistle:

It does look so much better with the rub strips black rather than grey too.

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
stick back on car, fill then paint!!
DSCF2088.jpg

MATE!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sending me the link....that looks bl00dy awesome! i am well impressed......loadsa work gone into that and you have done a brilliant job.....
can you mass produce???;) damn wish i was still about, would have got you to do one for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you gonna colour code your rub strips now?

i am made up for you...its worked a treat!!!!!:D

nak

May 13, 2006
Well what can i say apart from cracking job, looks awesome , take my hat off to you mate, well done, first refusal to me if you ever want to get rid of it ;)

Last edited:

StuC

F1 Smart?
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
Thanks for all the positive comments. [B)]:D

I see that there could be a lucritive side line in modding all your tolly bumpers. So if any of you have a spare...warm...weekend, I'd be happy to help out! :lol:

StuC

F1 Smart?
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
It's amazing where a little bit of cheek gets you!

Got some FK452's yesterday and happened to mentioned that I was on the look out for a used TT muffler for the trims. They said they hadn't got any but would have a rummage around. This is the result...
DSCF2097.jpg

DSCF2100.jpg

GET IN!!
I am sure I can sort something out with these! :D

Oh and the real sweetner... FOC! :funk::D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members