Tolly to TT

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
The car registered to me at the DVLA isn't a Tolly :( but I do have a Tolly I just wish he wouldn't take it to work everyday and refer to it as his ;)

hahahahaha
[whisper] let him do it up andd then when the baby is born insist you require the tolly for the superior luggage carrying capacity!!!! then you have a baby chariot that will look the muts!!! ;)

Toledo Widow

Powered by...Cadburys
Jun 29, 2007
somewhere near you.
hahahahaha
[whisper] let him do it up andd then when the baby is born insist you require the tolly for the superior luggage carrying capacity!!!! then you have a baby chariot that will look the muts!!! ;)

I like your thinking there. Shame the tolly has loads more miles than my car tho :(

Of course it does have air con and cruise control which I shan't be able to drive without once the baby is born ;)

StuC

F1 Smart?
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
Hey everyone I thought it was time to round this thread off with the finished article.
I Had the HUGE pipes attached to the car last week and finally got around to cleaning it! :p

EmDee

Omnishambolic
I think this looks awesome, very well done. Now I dont mean to pee on your campfire by posting this, BUT:

Are the pipes connected to anything?

and

If I was sitting at the traffic lights behind you at night with my HIDs on your bumper would it look OEM?

If it's a yes then I am well impressed. If not then I'm still impressed but I wanted you to think about it ;)

EmDee

Omnishambolic
That actually answers my question!

i had some recollection of them not being hooked up - dont know what gave me that idea.

well done it looks awesome - would be interested to see the exhausts from below but no pressure ;)

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Excellent work Stu makes the back of the car look like it should have done from the factory. Maybe see if you can pick up a facelift NON R bumper for the front to get that looking as good as the back?

1.9...stefan

HYBRID???
Aug 21, 2008
grimsby
really looks well,,, dont suppose youve got a rough price on how much just the bumper work cost,,,, something i would like to look into on mine... not copying or owt tho :p

cheers

StuC

F1 Smart?
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
awesome mate... sorry ive only just found this. well done :thumbup:

Excellent work Stu makes the back of the car look like it should have done from the factory. Maybe see if you can pick up a facelift NON R bumper for the front to get that looking as good as the back?

looks lovely, and i know there was alot of hard work into doing the mod :) and it looked ugly for a fair bit of time to :(

Cheers chaps. I am glad it is finally finished, I did wonder if the car was gonna die first! lol :lol:

StuC

F1 Smart?
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby
Really trick that, has it ever been done before? :D

Some might say that I copied someone else ;);)
I can't take any credit for the idea, we must bow down to Mr TIWELL for that one!
I just did it in my own way :D

really looks well,,, dont suppose youve got a rough price on how much just the bumper work cost,,,, something i would like to look into on mine... not copying or owt tho :p

cheers

Bumper was a bargin from fleabay for £15! ;)
about £20 on filler bits and sandpaper

and a diamond geezer of a friend with access to paintshop :D:D (thanks Bod!)

StuC

F1 Smart?
Jan 14, 2006
Rugby

Definitely a non-R front bumper, then some skirts, coilies, 18's, debadge, colour code the rub strips and stick a fork in her!

Only a few grand more to go then...

:p

EDIT - and put the scn sticker in the middle :p

I couldn't agree more. I think the cupra bumper is much better than the cupra R one. Have a look at Sam20v's sig for the proper effect.
Trouble is getting hold of one, even from a scrappy they are over £100. It doesn't feel right to pay that when the rear was so cheap! ;);)

I'm not going to code the rub strips though, it helps to break up the back of the car, which IMHO, helps define the feature line half way up the bumper.

oh yeah... sticker... that wasn't me! ;)

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
StuC that looks awesome....proper tidy job there....would have loved to have done that on mine!
thanks for the Bday message on FB i had to come back to check out your finished thread....seems like ages since i was on here.....

whats the next plan, the front bumper? and have you guys had the bambino yet....:D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise